sharetrader
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

75% NOG/OC
    25% PPP <--- Might convert to cash or swap for some cheap AFF.

Moved to 25% cash.
    Closed up GROW TWX and was stopped out of NFG.
    Finger on the button with TIDE & CHL

Check out that SAN another nice result!
    Best bank in the southern hemisphere!

>>Best bank in the southern hemisphere!<<

You may not know of him but Ira Goldstein would dispute that statement !

Stopped out of TNH for a small profit.
    Sold CMT for 40% profit.
    Stopped out of FORD again and missed the lovely rise today.

Two stocks blasted through stops and I am now left holding GNA and PCU both carrying 15% losses. Steel and Copper are suddenly unfashionable overnight as hedge funds try to lock in some gains to offset their small cap losses? I guess nervousness around the yuan too weighing on commodities.

GNA and PCU are both paying high dividends so I will hold on and watch. Although the charts look awfully similiar to the CAV chart last year.
    http://www.kittydashwood.com - advice from a small black and white house cat, who favours a gap up on a red doji.

Kitty have a look at the weekly charts for PFE and MRK. I like the trend with both, have jumped into PFE as it is getting upward momentum. Div is forecast to rise again this year.
    The trend is your friend.

Yeah PFE could have bottomed out. Will watch, the only Healthcare sector holding I have is STJ.
    Looking to hop back into EFJI too, the much fabled homeland security spend is only just starting to trickle through. carefull on the GE looks like the short positions are setting up for a nasty fall and so many BUY ratingss!!! It will be a nasty unwind..

Can't believe that dividend yield for PCU 20%!!!
    http://www.kittydashwood.com - advice from a small black and white house cat, who favours a gap up on a red doji.

PCU ranks number two on analysts least favourable list.
    But check out the recent drop in short interest as positions are unwound. Interesting stuff, poor old GS Seems forecasting the right picture can get you into trouble as an investment banker.

Steel Sector gave buy signal today.
    Buys confirmed also for CHI and DNB.
    Now 11% cash.
    NZ:HQP sitting on the stop again.

Golden ratio stop loss and price targets.

Buy confirmed for CMT DECK CHI CMP TIDE.

Tide - Tidelands are waiting approval for pipeline linking the fast growing North of Mexico with Southern Texas gasfields.

Waiting and watching PAS GS GPN

US Equites 60%
    AUS Equites 2.5%
    SOUTH AMERICA Equities 7%
    NZ Equites 13%
    International Equites 9.5%
    Cash 8%

Hope yuse feelas gots da TIDE coz it's coming in fast.

Check out the EPS of CMT hahahahahahahahah ten bagger coming. Let's see same earnings as FORD (suggested a few months back and of course they moved from 7$ to 20$) CMT has a similiar look TA wise. Just look at that money flow and OBV!!!!

Schaeffers TA predicts DOW break out of 1500 pts (12100's), seems index has bounced off the 80mth support and the VIX rally of April and into May was the climax of the fear factor that has dominated throughout the first part of the year. Oil prices in 1970's dollars are still way below the prices of the 1970's and as some say the American debt is good for business, hell the worst return years were through the years america ran a surplus. Some agrue that running a surplus takes a country further from optimum economic performance and that substantial debt is need to fuel growth. Not very Cullenesque and probably not a good call for more cyclical economies like NZ, where surpluses are needed to balance out lean periods.

Buy confirmed GBX

DECK purchase now looking a little pre-emptive. [:I]

Back in old shaky PPP looking very tasty with those yummy big blocks of 100,000
    Remember "it's a mining company." HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Yeah right! This is an exploration company with 10% of the best new petroleum fields found in this country in the last 15 years. I would like to see the NOG model makers apply their value calculators to this one. My fundamentals are pretty amateur butI make PPP at .175-.25 cents without additional discoveries.

US Equites 61%
    AUS Equites 2.5%
    SOUTH AMERICA Equities 7%
    NZ Equites 13%
    International Equites 9.5%
    Cash 7%