sharetrader
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

My personal opinion is that the management of this company has improved greatly over the past few years. Some would question the abilities/intentions of management a long time ago, but I think that has all improved. I like the product, and I like the 'brand' they are developing. However this is a thinly traded stock, and in the absence of a strong report, I fear it will drift back to the 11-15c range. A big shareholder came in last year (I think) at 19c, when the stock had been trading at around 9-11c from memory, so they obviously saw something that made them want to invest at such a premium. I had hoped we'd have seen that 'something' by now - the maiden profit was well recieved, but now we've backpedalled and are making a loss again. Will be interesting to see if they can realise a profit by the end of the financial year. If not, I think the sp will be punished for not delivering to expectations.

I lost patience with them ages ago. Moved on to better run companies.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottman View Post
    I lost patience with them ages ago. Moved on to better run companies.
    Totally agree. Best thing I did was to sell my SLG.

Could they have bright future once world economy improve? With their patented Amphibious Technology will they able dominate in this area globally in the future?

My view is there are far better companies and products to invest in unless you have got lots of spare cash and you want to take a punt.

I picked some up last year at 15.5c on the back of their exposure at San Fancisco (America's cup) but as soon as they published their financial report, I sold out (at 18.1c, soon after it had peaked at 20c). The time to buy back into this stock was during the subsequent sell-off that dropped the price to 13c - not now IMO.

There is a March European convention/expo they earlier announced attending that could provide a boost but they need to demonstrate improved sales revenue before I will invest again in SLG (i.e. a decent return on their several years of overseas trips marketing their product).
    Last edited by Bobcat.; 11-01-2014 at 08:55 AM.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Thank you Scottman & Bobcat. Kind regards.

I guess this good news.....well done Sealegs: http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/business/234282/$355,000-research-grant-for-power-boat-maker

It is time to do some home work on this company.

Sealegs are featured in the Royal Tour next month http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/...ectid=11212752