sharetrader
Page 113 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2404

Yes it is. Maybe it’s because we’ve got the biggest building boom in recent history. A Lazy balance sheet with plenty of cash and no debt and a NAV not far from the current sale price.

DFABPCLMB

Not 100% relevant to STU (although they are named as a stage 3 producer) but NZ Steel are attempting to shut down imports of zincalume rolled steel from Korea and Taiwan on the dubious claim of "dumping". Such a claim is laughable and without merit given volume constraints imposed by exporters. The export prices they quote are not correct. What we have is an inefficient local producer trying to get protection for their patch, while gouging locals. No thank you.
    https://www.mbie.govt.nz/dmsdocument...dumping-duties
    and
    https://www.mbie.govt.nz/dmsdocument...rea-and-taiwan
    Last edited by Ferg; 09-06-2021 at 08:16 PM. Reason: typo

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    Yes it is. Maybe it’s because we’ve got the biggest building boom in recent history. A Lazy balance sheet with plenty of cash and no debt and a NAV not far from the current sale price.

Some of us may be waiting to see how much of the large Boom just goes sailing past STU's front door down the road unnoticed ..

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Good to see CEO buying a decent parcel on market.

Most would be hoping the CEO is doing a fair bit more than just organising a buy up of a bundle of STU shares ..

Any other signs of perhaps increased activity being emitted ?

Any other beeps, pings, muffled yells, or increased tea trolley service in the Boardroom's general direction yet ?
    Last edited by nztx; 10-06-2021 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Some of us may be waiting to see how much of the large Boom just goes sailing past STU's front door down the road unnoticed ..
    Could say the same about FBU and look at how that company has powered on from strength to strength, without too much of that sonic boom echoing through their board room?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Could say the same about FBU and look at how that company has powered on from strength to strength, without too much of that sonic boom echoing through their board room?
    I still have a number of contacts in the steel industry and from what I’m hearing Stu is doing very well. I think everyone is going to be very pleasantly surprised at the result. The CEO topping up is another good sign.

Disc My largest position by a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I still have a number of contacts in the steel industry and from what I’m hearing Stu is doing very well. I think everyone is going to be very pleasantly surprised at the result. The CEO topping up is another good sign.

I did a lot of reading and thinking on STU, thought they were chronically undervalued, held and watched a little while, second-guessed myself, didn't hold the faith. Bought a parcel at $0.70 in april 2020, sold at a small loss in october 2020 when I decided I must be missing something...
    Last edited by tommy_d; 13-06-2021 at 06:14 PM.

Banned

If you're on the money so to speak they should be issuing a forecast earnings upgrade shortly. I guess the CEO might want some space between buying more and doing that though...

Mark acquired those shares from Ngaire Malpass

Whats the gossip
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”