sharetrader
Page 136 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2404

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Shame they didn't have a few weeks of October on this chart - the red line would be heading north big time

Maybe didn't want to get too excited ... leave the really good news to the half half year announcement

On track for NPAT 25m/30m in F22 (v F21 16m)
    Now now, W69 - be careful with those kind of numbers.

Too good to share with all and sundry out there!

Only 224,000 on sell side to $1.65. 405,000 on buy side. Over 800,000 traded yesterday. Looking good…

Looking forward to Thursdays announcement. Given no guidance given for this year I’m hoping at the very least that some numbers are given. Will be very disappointed if it’s just waffle. I’m picking that current share price will be seen to be a steel. More importantly does anyone think that the announcement is very unusual given the AGM was only a few weeks ago. I wonder whether there’s been some interest in steel and tube, and this announcement is a strategy to set a more realistic value on the company to either prevent a takeover or at the very least give any suitors a better indication. I am very suspicious and agree I might be well off base here.. But what if I’m right…..

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    Looking forward to Thursdays announcement. Given no guidance given for this year I’m hoping at the very least that some numbers are given. Will be very disappointed if it’s just waffle. I’m picking that current share price will be seen to be a steel. More importantly does anyone think that the announcement is very unusual given the AGM was only a few weeks ago. I wonder whether there’s been some interest in steel and tube, and this announcement is a strategy to set a more realistic value on the company to either prevent a takeover or at the very least give any suitors a better indication. I am very suspicious and agree I might be well off base here.. But what if I’m right…..

What’s happening on Thursday?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

thanks shareguy that wasn't on my radar.
    Just looking at consensus forecasts - man are uninspiring - dropping this financial year and staying close to FY21 for the next few years. Perhaps the analysts just a bit lazy and waiting on good news before an upgrade cycle.

One would hope with the Vulcan prospectus out STU management now have a blueprint on how to trip SKUs, rethink the business model and fatten margins. May take some serious capex to invest into their own transport fleet.

Yes Fiordland Moose the anyalists forecasts are a joke. You’re right with the Vulcan float coming up there will be a lot of interest in comparing the two. Stu needs to give us some numbers. Have a look at the depreciation and amortisation for the last two years. Why was their such a big increase over $10 million there alone compared to previous three years. A distribution business with over $25 million in cash.

Gotcha

Pretty Ho hum affairs those NZX Retail things ….more of an awareness/ education thing run by NZX to get ‘Mum and dad’ investors some insights into companies

Won’t be anything new …..we’ll have to wait maybe closer to half year

I see Summerset sending a man along as well …and CEO of soon to be listed TradeWindow
    Last edited by winner69; 31-10-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Yes Fiordland Moose the anyalists forecasts are a joke. You’re right with the Vulcan float coming up there will be a lot of interest in comparing the two. Stu needs to give us some numbers. Have a look at the depreciation and amortisation for the last two years. Why was their such a big increase over $10 million there alone compared to previous three years. A distribution business with over $25 million in cash.
    Depreciation increased basically because STU adopted NZ IFRS 16 Leases on 1 July 2019.

STU has stated : "Information for year to date trading to the end of September 2021 was presented at the 30 September 2021 Annual Shareholders Meeting (www.nzx.com/announcements/380144). Updated revenue information, including trading for October 2021, will be provided on 4 November 2021."

I believe the company is doing an excellent job now of providing trading update information in a cautious & considered manner after the false start at the beginning of 2019, which lost the company a lot of credibility.

OK ....Let’s hope we do see some real numbers on Thursday

Progress to sales of $530m and NPAT $25m plus will be watched closely

I'm falling in love with STU