sharetrader
Page 145 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2404

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I have bought as low as 69c but my latest purchase was $1.28 a couple of weeks ago. Could have bought better but such is life.

Always put my money where my mouth is - sometimes timing is not in synch with the market!
    I guess timing isn't quite so important if you're confident in undervaluation/fundamentals. That $1.28 will probably look like a good buy today.

I have bought as low as 69c but my latest purchase was $1.28 a couple of weeks ago. Could have bought better but such is life.

Always put my money where my mouth is - sometimes timing is not in synch with the market!
    Wish I had bought some at $1.28 right about now.... SP will zoom past that by 10.01am

Investor

My first lot was around 89c mark at beginning of the year, top up at 1.20 when they provided trading update in July and watched it drift to as low as 1.04 in following months. Almost tempted to bail out but held my nerve as industry tailwinds are huge for them and will continue to be for a while a yet. Like others $2 by FY22 end can easily be achieved, perhaps even more.

Another thought to consider. There has been an awful lot of communication from steel and tube in the last couple of months. I’m thinking that they realise that with the share price being so low that they are conscious that they are a target for a takeover, as current price still not much more than net asset backing.

Have a look at the NTA of Vulcan and the premium that the share price is at compared to STU. Steel and Tube also has $25m in cash at ye21. What’s it now…
    Last edited by Shareguy; 19-11-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Advanced Member

rectified my error just picked up a well priced parcel

Positive outlook with number of identified opportunities

• Long pipeline of secured contract work in place

• Well positioned to take advantage of identified opportunities in a range of sectors

• Focus remains on continued gross margin dollar improvement, leveraging digital platform, product and sales growth

• Expect continued earnings momentum and dividend flow

• Investigating potential capital management activities
    Management are true to form and delivering on the above as stated in their revenue update 2 weeks ago.

Plenty more upside to come for STU in the next 2 years at least imo, based upon the above.

I believe the frequency of positive communications relates to directors concerns that a takeover is in the wings.

Bought some more today - still a bargain I think

Got some more and bought some FBU as well...

deleted deleted
    Last edited by Balance; 19-11-2021 at 10:11 AM.