sharetrader
Page 169 of 241 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2404

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Yeah..its great the old FOMO eh !
    Got my fill at 75 & 114. Not sure I'd be chasing them up further now. But I do hope the current punters are correct !
    Yes, topped up at $1.06. Happy to put these in the bottom drawer for now,

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Don’t worry Moose. We both know HMY are only 2-3 weeks away from announcing record half year result and very likely an upgrade from their est full year $600m loan book and $90m revenue.

Let’s just say by 31 March:

HMY $2.80
    MHJ $2.00
    STU $1.99
    $2.05 would be a nice number - that's what I paid for them 20 years ago lol

If you look at all the available information including the last upgrade you will see that STU is way undervalued. World steel prices are increasing with massive increases due to supply issues. In NZ customers are getting in some cases 25 to 40 percent increases for the products they use. With increased demand the discounting is not needed. In a lot of cases it’s a case of “have you got the stock”

So we have a company that has cut expenses dramatically, has increased demand, less discounting. Higher prices per tonne/unit so margin and the “profit “ per tonne/item is increased.

I do agree however when a stock has gone up so much that it’s tempting to sell. My personal opinion is that there is plenty of juice in the tank and the share price is only part way through a huge uplift. I’m expecting further up grades and big increases in margin.

Will the brokers wake up and look at the demand side and compare STU to Vulcans recent listing. I’m betting there will be some big changes after 1/2 year announcement. Then again they might continue to play catch up as the share prices increases.

On saying all this taking a profit is a good thing and each to there own. However when you look at the figures why would you unless you need the money, as theres plenty of upside in my opinion. It was a $5.00 stock many years ago. It’s not worth that currently but when you analyse the information and the future prospects I see $3 as being a reasonable and fair price.
    Last edited by Shareguy; 06-01-2022 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    If you look at all the available information including the last upgrade you will see that STU is way undervalued.
    Vulcan listing is one of the best things to have happened to STU share price - as you wrote, it puts the spotlight on the industry and on just how undervalued a turnaround STU is relative to VSL.

Powering on this morning towards $1.70 - mostly retail buying but then, STU has been a retail stock for quite a while now so the institutions will just keep playing catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by CraftyBeer View Post
    $2.05 would be a nice number - that's what I paid for them 20 years ago lol
    At this rate $2.05 by the end of the month!!

Everyone is buying, fomo?!!

Shareguy has made the case for $3 per share

STU is a special share right now.

Construction and finance great sectors for 2022. Retail was great for 2021. Rotate retail to the other two imo

Quote Originally Posted by X-men View Post
    Amazing little graphic that one …+65% wow

But STU don’t seem to be anywhere near that …volume up 11% and revenues up 22%.

Maths say on average prices up 10%

Suppose a lot more to it than this eh

T
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Which would make the better headline when half year announced.... which one would excite the market more

Steel and Tube reports a 200% increase in half year earnings

or

Steel and Tube half year profit triples
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Love it winner69. Triples already in the bag as per last upgrade, and I like that.

What about full year headline or will we not even get that far before we read

“Steel and Tube after a huge turn around receives takeover offer at $2.45 per share.
    Last edited by Shareguy; 07-01-2022 at 08:48 AM.

Banned

Hopefully can all see attached images.

STU vs MHJ from pre Covid 2020 and from late 2016. Unreal correlations.

What does this tell us?

Screenshot 2022-01-10 171030.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-10 171523.jpg