sharetrader
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: AUD.NZD

the tenkan crossed downwards using parameters 9,26 but not using 7,22 but yes, I am probably pre-empting a bit on this call.

Hi Peat
    i havent been able to get ichimoko up and going yet,though my metastock is legit i never registered
    it so cant access downloads from Equis that i am aware of, so i am interested in your comments on tenkan etc,looking at daily chart it appears to have fallen through support 11456

cheers roddy

my post of 04/12/2006 : 5:20:06 PM wasnt a bad call... not that I traded it with real money but if you had of sold in the two days following that when it hit up to 1530 you could've been up 200 pips

another tick for the daily ichi tho?

note that it got to 1150 but has now turned back with the daily tenkan sen crossing through the kijun sen (tho below the cloud). Cloud might offer some resistance but if this low was the ABC correction of the 12345 upphase to 1.2450 ending in August then Big Things could be in store on this leg up.

this from Jyske Bank (Denmark) today

"If investors sell NZD against AUD – and not against the low-interest CHF and JPY – they save interest
    expenses since the interest-rate level for AUD is only marginally lower than for NZD. With a long
    AUD/NZD certificate in the portfolio, investors can in the event of renewed risk aversion look
    forward to a more safe future knowing that action has been taken"

folks

Theres been much talk over the 6 months or so that there will be a correction in this rate, yet there seems to be constant trading in the same narrow range. Whats it going to take other than NZ dropping interest rates, which ain't going to happen anytime soon.

folks

Theres been much talk over the 6 months or so that there will be a correction in this rate, yet there seems to be constant trading in the same narrow range. Whats it going to take other than NZ dropping interest rates, which ain't going to happen anytime soon.

dont know what it will take Moe, but, the longer the period of compression usually the more violent the outbreak.

breakout started (down) !
    100 pips already but a few hundred more i reckon.
    and I always thought it would break the other way.

at first my top line 31 was too tight and it was giving false indications but line 87 now matches better with 63 and the breakout is clear. I am thinking a good strategy would be to sell into 1.1250 stop loss 100. supposedly the target 1.09 but 1.1 might leave some for the next guy