sharetrader
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: AUD.NZD

quite right, I missed putting the first AB leg in from the A point of the blue formation, meaning it completed a Gartley and is still going down the yellow brick road.

[|)][|)]Xerof[|)][|)]

Nup - thats no gartley at all - AB does not equal CD

Ah well back to the drawing board

Hi Xerof

Amazingly those bastar*d sharpes can sometimes work.

Heres the updated chart.

The action has now reached the lower red/blue target boxes (as shown in the previous charts). Oscillator is showing some signs of flattening out and I have calculated some minor Gann support in the 1.0620 region.

Reversal may be just around the corner.

arco

Oh yes, thats the same one I was attempting to portray - I'll leave it to the expert - anyway I prefer it the other way --- so to speak

Xerof

Nice Long Green Yesterday
    Took a long at 0695

Cheers
    Slam

One promising sign.....minor low posted on the daily, at last....also long at 1.069518716577540106951871657754 just approximately (cheers, Peat)

Xerof

cut at 9309 (10742), at 8.56am.... wait for OCR dust to settle now before going back in

Well, I think the dust has settled, and it's more of the same IMV. It only managed the weakest of bounces (retracement) to 10760 (9290)or so, before turning turtle again.

This cross needs to hold around current levels, otherwise we may see a continuation lower for a L/T retest of the 1.0500/1.0600, (9450/9430) which has been the multi-year reversal zone as far back as I can recall. Below that lies the infamous but elusive parity (which is 1.00 whichever way you quote it[^][^]

I'll let you know venue for the parity party....if I'm still on this mortal coil at the time....

Xerof

Morning All

The short based on the Butterfly set up gave southbound riders circa 410 pips.

Now, based on the second Hammer entry into the lower target boxes I have gone long between .0665 - .0669

+60, +53, +46

arco

I also went long at 10661[][] but have taken it off the table already at 10712

Will be back in though

This Gann DGL stuff is interesting Arco, have been distracted a little whilst doing all the reading and coming to grips with what the lines all mean.

This is not a recommendation to do anything, but I have multiple Gann [u]SUPPORT</u> for NZD at 6900, and AUD at 7400. Perhaps you might like to confirm if your methods come up with the same? Daily charts.

Also, had Gann support yesterday on GBP.USD at 17600 (so squared up another short I had taken - just as well....)

TIA

Xerof

Hi Xerof

Yes, the DGL's are quite good once you get the knack, and good value for money I would say, as you get free updates form Don on a regular basis.

Obviously there are many points where A,B,C can go and I use longer term dates as well. My figures seem to sit roughly in the same area as you mention.

One important point that you may have picked up is that 'A' date is always the highest(lowest) close, and B/C dates are always the highest (lowest) point of the bar.

I have had the course for some years and really need to read it again.[:I]

arco

PS. Closed all my AUD.NZD at lunchtime and have placed orders lower down.