sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default C'mon you clowns: Barra Resources: BAR

Surely there was someone on this who bought them before today? Can't you post and let us shower you in glory, praising the superlative excellence of your stock picking skills?

I had to settle for scraps late in the day - and will be looking at the options tomorrow if it starts to gather momentum. I wasn't the goose who bought in at 17.5. You only ever do that once. (!) That guy is probably the real clown.

I thought someone would have started a thread on this, surely, given today's rise, and was waiting for it, so I could post away. Looks like you've forced my hand.

Will probably open at 7 or something tomorrow, and I'll live up to this thread's title.

Diamond miner Reefton also showing belated signs of life.
    No announcement.
    Maybe they're considering some underwater vacuuming of the offshore leases?
    Best wishes, Newz

Slugged! Looks like I'm the one with the red nose, the multi coloured hair, and the big feet. Ahhh, well. I think I can make it up this afternoon.

I'm sure the performance of cmr will more than make up for the egg on your face, krusty...
    Undisputed 2006 World Cup Premierleague Champion

he he. BAS is doing it for me too.

Thank you OMC. Before anyone asks - look at the Zircon thread on 'investment strategies' and you have your answer.

By the way, only got on OMC today at 69 and 70, and sold a short time ago. Made up for today's losses on BAR, anyway!

Nothing much much happening here, or is there? The share price is about half of where it was when this thread strted in 2005. But recent action in the share price has been good.
    There's an interesting little story here. The company owns a half share in what they expect to be the world's 4th biggest cobalt producing mine. And while nothing is happening quickly its certainly one to watch for the patient investor.

Disc: Disappointed that I didn't follow my hunch to buy a whole heap more.

It seems from the continued price appreciation that a number of people like the story behind this one. Good JORC resource. Much more to come?

Discl: Hold enough to be happy because of the significant price increase

was trolling through recent announcements a few days ago and found this one... Maybe worth a look.

recent drilling: http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=570010

mining recommencement (check out the hits at depth): http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=556900

annual report. Note their main project Mt Thirsty COBALT-NICKEL-MANGANESE has IGV of $6bil: http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=562485

Market cap is $10mil.. Lots of shares on issue which is a worry but no chatter on HC.

The recommencement of mining with partner and shareholder FMR looks really interesting.. will be interesting to see if FMR's mill is used and whether this comes out of the expenses before profit is divvied
    Last edited by trackers; 05-12-2011 at 11:20 AM.