sharetrader
Page 192 of 196 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1957

Its all good Winner, no need for me to continually think I need to have bought the Low for every stock.

The purpose of this new trading account will be primarily for trading only. This also gives me the ability to have 50% cash circulating and my other account I will keep to do long buy and hold trades, which wont create thousands and thousands in brokerage. Im over that now and feel/believe I am moving in the right direction.

Interesting times a head.

Hate to have a short position in this market. The bull is running strong. Even Greece cant stop this bull.

WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Hate to have a short position in this market. The bull is running strong. Even Greece cant stop this bull.

WOW
    Amazing eh ..Greece (and other EU) stuffed, America in desperate state, NZ survives becasue the world thinks we are part of Australia ..... markets are totally overvalued .... long term expected returns on equities on most measures virtually zilch
    .... and still the bull roars

Never mind just follow the herds until the elevator stops eh ... why worry .... as in the Dire Straights song ... 'there's always sunshine after rain, theres's always a crash after a boom, thats the way it has always been so why worry'

the bull in general equities will IMHO come to yet another GFC type fall later this year OCT my pick--

But in the mean time make hay while the sun shines-
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

So true. The party dont last forever, especially when it is fueled by monopoly money freshly printed out of the press. Just dont forget to hope off and limit your hangover before the music stops.

Good trading and good luck everyone.

Originally posted by NZ_Andy on HC...doesn't here vist here occasionally?

Particular reference to the NZ economy.

http://goldmeasures.com/2010/04/econ...alsin-pit.html

Looks like today will be the hit of 5,000

Wonder where it will close, above or below, IMO, above.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ASX200 been in a sustained downtrend for some time now

Since May last year been no real sign of any reversal (on a weekly basis anyway) of the downtrend.

The optimisitics would be saying the ASX200 consolidating around the 3500 mark before heading north. Prob said that when it was around 4000 as well

If you say what might happen today does happen only continuation of a past trend .... and i dont think anybody knows when its going to end ... even in Australia ... where cash in corporates is really stretched

What a difference a year makes

I ve got a feeling the market wants to consolidate from here. Maybe it is just the curry I had for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Well there went the 5,000 :-(
    It was a nice little ray of sunshine while it lasted ...

Now, looking out for opportunities to re-enter, but all those good quality majors on my wish list are still pushing ahead & getting more expensive.
    My estate lawyer's riposte to that is: "Buy BHP, it's always good value, don't even ask the price ..."
    So much for TA. Stand on Fundamental assertions. I'm not sure which fundament is involved.
    It is a bit worrying, i'm often sick, & after i die these characters are going to take over running my Estate; looks like they're going to sell everything regardless & invest the lot in BHP!