sharetrader
Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196
Results 1,951 to 1,957 of 1957

JB...its not really a surprise eh.

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    JB...its not really a surprise eh.
    yes my wife likes to remind me how i was talking up MAJOR correction after MARCH during FEB this year ... amount of times I come up with a great Trading plan to push it aside in GREED muti companies running certainly put my blinkers on ... one day I'll learn
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yup...believe me no one is perfect..cheers.
    I often say to my kids...historically a compounding return a year of 7 %...is ok.
    Last edited by troyvdh; 10-05-2022 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Yup...believe me no one is perfect..cheers.
    I often say to my kids...historically a compounding return a year of 7 %...is ok.
    Yeah true ... in the meantime after losing the plot today and taking profits asap....I regained some sense and put $$248k into Major miner NCM.. I see GOLD Copper and SP500 futures up 1.1% so far ...so here's hoping NCM will catch a bid rest of the week
    Last edited by JBmurc; 10-05-2022 at 08:40 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I find I’m in a position currently where I’m waiting for just one of my 8 or so stocks to have a run so I can take some returns and redistribute among one of the others, as most of them have had decent pullbacks to what I would say are good entry points.

Oh well, sit tight.

Yes I can't believe GOLD is not much higher with US CPI up 8.3% only up around 1% ... Markets crushed again overnight and futures looking for more pain >>> I'm Glad I took a BIG chunk from the specs but really Should have followed plan-A and went into BBUS >>

Only positive overnight for me is Oil up strongly 5%+... AUD spot oil back over $150bbl .... start of the year was around $100bbl ... so all these undervalued O&G plays like CUE/MAY/TEG have seen their underlining product worth 50% more ... yet most SP following the FEAR of the market>>

Legend

I'm fairly close to free-carry overall out of derisking on recent past peaks, so not so worried about a few slides
    here and there .

Now hanging out watching for glowing discounted buys with brilliant potentials out there and they are likely
    to present themselves if markets continue to be hammered to lower levels