sharetrader
Page 3 of 196 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Kidney it needs at leastone more technicolour yawn before you start looking for the olives or your false teeth

Packers

I dont believe that the market is that bad yet

Olives taste like vomit at the best of times anyway
    Time is the great revealer

He went home by himself though, didn't he?
    Undisputed 2006 World Cup Premierleague Champion

quote:Originally posted by Cooper

He went home by himself though, didn't he?
    The girls over here are into that sort of thing. So probably not. Though its possible he also went home in the back of a divvy van.

quote:Originally posted by ENIGMA

Kidney it needs at leastone more technicolour yawn before you start looking for the olives or your false teeth
    Not at the falsie stage just yet, Enigma!

I think market sentiment has been hit by a dose of reality and am holding back with a preference (at the moment) for larger, proven co's over juniors. I'm still holding some of the juniors... TAW, NEO, but also taking the opportunity to move towards co's like BPC (buying more) and looking to pick up some BHP (I agree, soulman) on leverage once it looks like it's bottomed.

EDIT: to add that BPC isn't a typo... I know it's not a resource co but it's a defensive play that I already own and I think it's got a wee bit in it, with lower risk.
    Undisputed 2006 World Cup Premierleague Champion

hi ,not sure the correction has hit bottom yet.a lot of shares bounced off their lows this alvo,some traded at prices not seen for 2/6 months.imo,there is a lot of cash sitting,waiting on the sidelines for a sign of confidance.imo,the main downside driver is the usa share markets/economy.the nasdec is at risk,from t/a analysis,to crash.usa consumer confidance yesterday down.all eyes need to be on the many usa reports expected in the next few days.sorry guys,see the trend,if the usa turns to custurd its not game over,but time to pick the next trend,cheers pago.

Bring it on!

Maybe the prices paid in the future will more accurately reflect the cash returns investors require from companies. They are there to provide a CASH return to the owners. Maybe the return is not there at the minute?

Could be those playing pass-the-parcel think the seats next to them aren't as full as they were?

Take that!

cheers
    Tinker

Wait till China revalues its currency upward - then you will know how things can change. It will happen.

quote:Originally posted by SimonSays

Wait till China revalues its currency upward - then you will know how things can change. It will happen.
    That will make the resources which they import even cheaper for them which will increase demand even further. [8D]
    He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. (Edgar Fiedler)