sharetrader
Page 100 of 201 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2009
    Banned

Damm...missed it...!!!

Time will tell.

Great opportunity to top up on KPG at these levels. I was lucky enough to get some at $1.17 and a double parcel at $1.16 today. What is the NTA?? $1.29 Consistently high occupancy, blue chip retail holdings, pipeline of growth ahead, should run a 6% divvy yield next year. Not sure why it's being pushed down?

Guru

Stock bounced at the close . Investors as expressed here by contributors saw good value and some got lucky at the day low.. We will all see but it could prove to be a bargain. Im sure everyone with a holding would like to add more at these prices.

Not a Ramp: Just a point of View based on NTA and future dividends.

"Damm...missed it...!!!"

yes we did as well, but you never know its a long hot summer and northern winter might provide some tremors shaking the ground.

DISC: Holding and have held in the past since 2005.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 22-12-2020 at 07:24 AM.

Yes, seems to be limited downside risk as trading below NTA, with some hopeful capital appreciate while taking the div. How many cents is the div likely to be next year? I'm just a little confused. 5-6cents?
    Last edited by NZSilver; 22-12-2020 at 08:37 AM.

Banned

Forecasted around 5.5c..so another 3c..it could go a bit more if everything goes well as planned.

NTA at $1.29 gearing less than 30%

Hopefully they can move towards the 7c payed previously

KPG - Very attractively priced now but I have shut up shop in terms of any further tweaks to existing positions for 2020. Might add some more early next year.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Bought a few more ARG today (first purchase above NTA), probably currently at top/above my valuations but interest rates are really altering valuations especially on yield stock so I see this potentially moving to $1.70 area over the next few months, that's why I added a few more. The small KPG purchase I made Is up nicely 👍 sounds like boxing day sales were less than last year but still relatively high.

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Yes, seems to be limited downside risk as trading below NTA
    NTA is important for an LTP of course but remember it is simply the opinion of one person/firm (generally speaking) at one point in time and in a year like 2020 a NTA could be wildly out (high or low) depending on when it was carried out (and by whom). Plenty of other industry variables to indicate quality or lack thereof. That said I am happy holding a few.