sharetrader
Page 102 of 201 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2009

argosy now below NTA

or hovering right on... perhaps
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

They are getting knocked around at the moment 🤔

Guru

ARG DIV out ..

GMT revaluations up..

Last edited by Waltzing; 10-03-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Guru

some nice order volume flowing into the comp props today at the close. Very pleasing to see .

Just back from a long road trip from New Plymouth. First order of business, buy some more ARG before they announce their annual property revaluation soon.

Commercial property is going to be the next big thing as residential cools quickly. https://www.oneroof.co.nz/news/39206

Residential already cooling and that's before last weeks dirty tax bomb ! https://www.oneroof.co.nz/news/39162
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-03-2021 at 05:13 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Oh Gosh i will have to report to our little group that MR B is Buying some more ARG!

GMT also had some bigger orders into the close..

This is impressive considering the weight of the 10 year pressing down on the market.

Interesting article in Interest.co.nz on asset prices and how they were effected by the yield on the longer dated bonds.

"DTB" !! a new acronym.

yes the young turks in the ACA office today were stone faced! Their first experience of that infamous time... 66 top tax rate...

AT least the PM delivers everything with a smile!

Then again so did John and Rob.

Those were the days...

I said come on boys and girls now you know why we dont have rentals and why estonia is our favourite little patch of ice and grass.

Just hoping no one invades anytime soon.

Last edited by Waltzing; 31-03-2021 at 05:38 PM.

Asking the learned members on here which, if any, LPT's are more likely to be affected by possible exits/reduction in office space due to working from home etc - more especially in the CBD areas but also possible in outer suburbs

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Asking the learned members on here which, if any, LPT's are more likely to be affected by possible exits/reduction in office space due to working from home etc - more especially in the CBD areas but also possible in outer suburbs
    Precinct Properties would have to be most exposed to office space. But from what you are worried about I don't think it is going to be much of an issue for two reasons:

1) Many large corporates have been running out of desk space for awhile now and started 'hot desking' to avoid leasing new floors. Spark, ANZ and BNZ are a few examples where I have friends working and they would go to work and not be able to find a desk. So the working from home already start before covid came along.

2) Even with working from home from what I have seen you are still required to go to the office for 2 or 3 days a week for meetings, team bonding, printing/scanning etc

Guru

Recent studies on work from home and ZOOM are saying you need turn your imagine off so you cant see yourself.

Also really important meetings they recommend in the same room.

More days working from home but offices still required.

As to which one is effect more , perhaps GMT and KPG are effect the least.

Interesting Rawz, where I work (not one of the co's mentioned by you BTW) they were running out of desks, but not now, actually took some away to make way for more meeting/collaborative spaces

Waltz - Thought KPG would be one the least affected as mainly malls held and they are expanding those, but are not too familiar with the rest currently