sharetrader
Page 49 of 201 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Will revisit this thread in the near future to shake his hand.
    I see DNZ have actually traded at 45 - 50 cent range. I thought they would hit the market at way below that, but it might take a while for them to settle down - down being the operative word .......

Arrow MEANWHILE back @ KIP..

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    Seeing now that KIP is at its bottom BRICKS bought a few just to be in the swim as
    there not many shares around below $1.00 this seemed a GOER.. and the Palmerston
    North centre is GREAT also up and GOING..
    LAST chance to get at the bottom there a good 10 cents in this share price forget about overseas stay in NZ..

Quote Originally Posted by COLIN View Post
    I agree that there should be a better way of doing this. We had only just got back from Australia on 30 May, with my mail waiting for attention. If we had stayed another week in Australia I wouldn't even have been able to sign and send off the application form in time. I have in fact missed out on other opportunities in the past, through being overseas. It should be possible to deal with these matters electronically but they seem to need a signature.
    I don't want to give someone a Power of Attorney but I may think about using the services of a Nominee Company, as moneymaker has suggested.
    The Registry didn't return the envelope and I suppose it is now untraceable.
    Had a similar experience this week with SKC - Sent from a Chch post agency on 21/5 and arrived on 26/5 which was 1 day late.

Yes it's about time NZ & Aus share registries got into this century age and introduced some electronic and more user friendly and reliable systems. For Aussie, sent by courier, however even that could backfire as some of the return addresses are bagged addresses which mean there's noone there to sign for courier delivery. Must get around to setting up an Aussie bank acount.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rif-Raf View Post
    Had a similar experience this week with SKC - Sent from a Chch post agency on 21/5 and arrived on 26/5 which was 1 day late.

Yes it's about time NZ & Aus share registries got into this century age and introduced some electronic and more user friendly and reliable systems. For Aussie, sent by courier, however even that could backfire as some of the return addresses are bagged addresses which mean there's noone there to sign for courier delivery. Must get around to setting up an Aussie bank acount.
    Dead easy to set up a Westpac account online, even thought the site says you can't.

Default Apt

Depth :- 74c 2 u0 Volume 380,435 sold & 74c

Someone getting out bigtime !!
    BB

Default Nap

ING upping their stake in NAP ???
    BB

Cool Ing

dont know what the deal with NAP is, maybe they want to reach a strategic stake of 10% ? mind you, the market cap of NAP is so small they could acquire it pretty easily if they wanted to

sell side of ING starting to look a bit thin, i think some of INGs recent bad publicity has dampened the shareprice..looking at the charts there seems to be historial support around 80c.

i remember a while back ING were buying back there own shares on market at around 90c , maybe gives an indication of how management perceive the value of this stock?

money to be made for those who are patient.

what are other peoples opinions as to ING property trust?

discl: i hold ING.

Arrow At kip..

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    LAST chance to get at the bottom there a good 10 cents in this share price forget about overseas stay in NZ..
    WELL KIP has made a small rise of 1 cent and looks to continue as stated $1 the TARGET..

I like ING & GMT, Stay away from the ozzy's as they are far too over
    leveraged.
    APT will come right and so will KPF, but will take time. Having said that,
    dont 4get the divvy you make (pie) while waiting for a cap gain which
    will come.
    Use these divvy's to buy up other shares you like (NZO, PRC, etc)
    BB has done just that over this bad period and is a very Happy Chappy.
    Now has a lot of PRC, PRCOA, NZO, PPP . Will probably find if very
    hard to sell my LPT's & probably wont coz of the cash flow.

as they say .... Buy some shares, sell half when double the originial
    price. Then you are playing with someone else's money
    BB

BB: I hope your ideas are right, having done similarly. I did sell down as well in the wider market and have used the cash to take part in a number of capital raisings. In some cases now holding double the number of shares held prior to the market downturn.

No great profits to date, but think I am much better positioned to make more of growth when it arrives.