sharetrader
Page 102 of 173 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1723

you know it is, but sometimes things gyrate around so much it really tests the position of your stops as well as the size of your kahunas. anyway good luck roddy i guess we are both hoping they wheel out that cliched "sub prime woes" for a nice carry trade short.
    off to cut the grass

IMPOSTER ALERT

Threads: 4,437, Posts: 139,638, Members: 3,666
    Welcome to our newest member, xeroff

Stalker....

the Deal NZ are giving away 2 x $10,000 Holiday prizes.

Subscribe and win a $10K trip anywhere in the world!!

That's right, subscribe to our deal alerts newsletter, d-mail, before September 7th and you will be in the draw to win a $10K trip to any destination in the world. Plan your trip and we'll foot the bill to the tune of $10K.

For anyone that might be interested..........

http://comp.thedeal.co.nz/ref/27390

Xerof

As you have a long trip, do you want to put up some dates that might suit you

Possible participants so far........

Peat
    Dumbass
    Xerof
    xxamr corpxx
    Roddy
    arco / Mrs arco

rgds -arco

good call arco -
    Tho it would have been cool at Fibonacci its not like theres any shortages of places to meet in Auckland - I'd even have you all round to my apartment (CBD ) if that suited better tho its smallish and parkings a pain. Tis an option tho.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by roddy View Post
    H i Db

no pretty quiet,i am short on kiwi on failure of .71 , looking for the daily downtrend from 80 to hold,that was yesterday,today still in trade but will see what happens
    go roddy !!!!!!

Hi DB

just been reading Phraedus,s fbu strategy been holding for 7 yrs and hes a techie,i have a mentality that when i am 100 pips up i tend to monitor the trade to closely and end up banking it,not always a good strategy and as we both know long term is where the best money is!

But stocks are a bit different methinks. Currency is more cyclical with the overall shape closer to a sine wave pattern and impulsive being in either direction , whereas for stocks long term and especially stock index's impulsive is generally up.
    My fibonacci retracement strategy applies less well to stocks over longer time frames i.e retracements are often less than they should be according to the theory.
    but yeh I enjoy Phaedrus stuff too. according to him the market is out of its caution phase now.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

yeah suffer the same curse , i am really trying to set up more medium term trades but wondering if to return to equities where i have more success in trading. i was thinking about applying harmonic trading patterns to big cap nzx asx and seeing how they go.
    i really rate phaedrus , his style is simple but elegant just nice to view.

here is a perfect bat on telecom , fired while i was on hoilday at $4.15 havent really looked at that much just a simple low maintence trade then i ve got that aud , sweating over the poor stats out of us , hoping risk comes back in the market, its just not moving then the arcomeister oscillator fires a divergence , so i think im out for about 30 pips , well and truly earned and hard yards. i really need to hone my skills on forex cant wait to speak to everyone at get together.