sharetrader
Page 65 of 173 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Off to bedy bise this time but first usd/chf just led a 20 odd pip move for it and eur/usd and they tested the high lows from earlier in the day like I have said they do,so both things said the move would happen.

Also look at the third hourly back(23.00) and it was saying it would test the high lows,515 usd/chf and 684 eur/usd.

Cheers
    Miner

My DSL has been down for 22 hours now!!!!
    I noticed it 8 PM y'day and after logging a call its still down today. Some problem with the central Auckland exchange or some such s.h.i.te. Got 3rd world?
    Girl is home and well which is good , but of course I now had to come out to a net cafe

Hi Peat

Mate its the pits when you are off line and cant get on.

My stategy would be to hassle my isp,the bottom line is, you are trying to run an internet business which requires you to be online,if you cant be online means lost opportunity and 22 hours seems a long time.
    When i was in Uganda recently they would shut the power off at night,that is to be expected,however 22 hrs outage on your computer in Auckland isnt expected nor should it be,in our technological age!
    cheers cadet roddy

Try 2 weeks before they could get a guy to go to the local exchange to flick a switch before my phone was back on,and yes it was just flick a switch,the time before was a week.

Yeah..........it took Telecom about 4 years to fix me up with Broadband........and in the end I had to tell the engineers exactly how they could fix the problem......its a long story which involved me phoning Helen Cluck at home

back online this morning ..... its amazing how I couldnt mentally adjust to having no connection, I would be reading a book and then I would get up and go to the PC to wiki something and it would suddenly click - doh. but I did re-read a few chapters of my John Murphy book

i will crash soon too
    but leaving short GBP/JPY and short NZD/USD in place overnite.

retracement toook out my stops tho I guess in gbp/jpy it was more than a retracement. small profits.... really should have bailed earlier... oh well.

Does anyone think the levels reached on Friday in USD/JPY or Eur/USD are significant.... i.e Is THIS the breakout?

Morning Peat

JPY.USD

I mentioned on 21/8 on the Detached Trader forum

"I feel in the medium term the action could be heading towards circa 120"

Closing to that area now.

EUR.

Well that was a scary move on Fri, but my gut feeling is EUR should be going north as per previous charts. etc. Fridays black candle wick was just a jit above the red pitchfork line in my last EUR chart. Minor Gann support circa 2569.
    So, I'm looking for a reversal pattern to go long for mega pips. Until then - staying on the sidelines.

regards - arco