sharetrader
Page 46 of 116 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beetills View Post
    Would it be in RBC interest to delist from the NZX and list on another market under Arbor Gen once both companies future is sorted out.I was thinking the US market.
    There would have to be a serious re-rate on the NZX before any chance of a successful float elswhere I would have thought. Even more so now that Arborgen is 100% owned by Rubicon.

The buyback and the dividend payment we saw with Tenons' SP gain may not be possible or viable with Rubicon currently.Holding by major shareholders is already overweight. Any on market buyback would effectively increase that percenatge.

Buying out TAM with only $10m current share value may be an option. Place the shares in escrow to be used for a future PDP or even offer them to existing minor shareholders as an SPP (not sure if those options are actually plausable, just ponderering out loud). There is little chance of building confidence in share price growth with TAM in the mix, even if they have put a halt on selling. Maybe even TAM placing their shares in voluntary escrow if they intend is to remain holders?

First and foremost we need some sort of guidence on how this company is positioned and what the future holds. It's pure guesswork currently. Little surprise there is no interest. I have faith but unsure what I have faith in. Certainly not my 60k red arrow!
    Last edited by t.rexjr; 17-09-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post

First and foremost we need some sort of guidence on how this company is positioned and what the future holds. It's pure guesswork currently. Little surprise there is no interest. I have faith but unsure what I have faith in. Certainly not my 60k red arrow!
    My patience is running out, can't see my $51k red arrow turning anytime soon either!

Iget the impression that the concerns of shareholders is not what concerns them.

Iget the impression that the concerns of shareholders is not what concerns them.
    I came to that conclusion along time ago, and try to convince myself that we can tag on behind the wealthy large share holders......but then perhaps they hold for totally difference reasons...?

Only 34,502,835 SAM and 44,091,741 TAM shares to go...

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Only 34,502,835 SAM and 44,091,741 TAM shares to go...
    Suits the other big players to have the sp under pressure.

Somewhere along the line in the future, one suspects they will take this shareholder out at a bargain basement price.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Somewhere along the line in the future, one suspects they will take this shareholder out at a bargain basement price.
    It'd explain the lack of updates. I'm not too concerned with the shareprice currently, though I would like to have some clear number to crunch.

Anyone see any benefits for RBC after Winstons latest bottom line regarding forestry.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Makes sense. The market may in the very short term see action like that as very unfavourable ( depending on price) but it would indicate another positive move in the long game.
    Apart from this scenario, I think the current shareprice is pretty meaningless.

Anyone see any benefits for RBC after Winstons latest bottom line regarding forestry.
    None, unless it generates increased discussion around forestry generally and Arborgen becomes part of that discussion and it creates greater awareness of the company and hence RBC's potential.
    Unlikely IMO
    Last edited by biker; 04-10-2017 at 07:24 AM.