sharetrader
Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Future Mobility Solutions - FMS [was Sealegs - SLG]

I just bought these a few days ago on a punt. Now seems to have broken through 40c where a lot of old volume was. All indicators (OBV, DMI, Elliot retracements, etc look really positive, except perhaps stochastic. One of my 40c trades came through late for some reason (!?) when other bidders were at 41c and last trade was 42c. This seems to have upset the stochastic a bit. My radar says the next strong resistance will be at 48 cents (50% retracement from 12c low to 90c high), although it might be dicey emplying Elliott Wave theory to a small stock like this. Id post my chart if I could find out how from the help files and FAQs. Any other opinions?
    Last edited by STMOD; 31-01-2017 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Name and code change

0.25 million shares on Tuesday took price up by 2c (5%). Seems like a large top up by small shareholders doesn't it? What's the holding required to avois buyback. Can't see any news item about a buyback anywhere, looking back 12 months.

It certainly is a great product. Check out the animation at:

http://www.sealegs.co.nz/

I spent Xmas day at Raglan and got wet launching a boat so one of these sealegs boats would have been great. It is just a pity that one of them costs $98,000! If the boats were a third of the price it would be a great company.
    \"The overweening conceit which the greater part of men have of their own abilities [and] their absurd presumption in their own good fortune.\" - <b>Adam Smith</b> - <i>The Wealth of Nations</i>

The information you have is not the information you want.
    The information you want is not the information you need.
    The information you need is not the information you can obtain.
    The informaton you can obtain costs more than you want to pay.

Guru

quote:Originally posted by rotsevni

0.25 million shares on Tuesday took price up by 2c (5%). Seems like a large top up by small shareholders doesn't it? What's the holding required to avois buyback. Can't see any news item about a buyback anywhere, looking back 12 months.
    Minimum holding is 1000 shares, so its not the small holders doing the buying up in my opinion.

quote:Originally posted by rmbbrave

It is just a pity that one of them costs $98,000! If the boats were a third of the price it would be a great company.
    Have them built in China.
    This stock shines so bright that it \"Bling Blings\"

I firmly believe that Sealegs is a real prospect.They're soon to do an English channel crossing record attempt that will generate much european media interest.Should see them buzzing around the streets,beaches and bays of Monarco soon. [8D]
    ACCRINGTON STANLEY-the club that wouldn't die.

Anything Dave McKee has got his paws on is high risk, how much are these puppies anyhow

Zodiac 9 man rigid hull $18k
    60hp mercury approx 15k?
    say $35k for a setup

surely a fancy set of wheels has only a $10k premium????

Have seen one in action however and they are kinda cool, real handy if you live close to the sea but dont want to bother with a boat ramp, plenty of baches at coromandel cvould do with one,

I agree high risk little return.....isn't this just the old ITC Company that "re-invented" itself by Mr MW and Mr McK using the company to buy them out of their own investment? Price is huge for this product and it won't be long before some Asian outfit mass produce a superior product at half the price....ex ITC shareholders should cut their losses the fundamentals of this business fail to inspire. Do they still own their investment in DVI?

SLG entered into an agreement with KIWI (investment arm of Tindall) to sell its share in DVI for $1M back in July

Old ITC vietnam brings back memories. Out at 39 cents thank god......