sharetrader
Page 52 of 116 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon

Long Member

completely agree. been buying the odd parcel every now and then. Hoping for a nice turning of the tides in 2018.

If the woeful Labour/Greens tree planting policy every comes to fruition this could hit top gear.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Doubled my holding last few days at 19.5 Cents. Felt like the right time to top up. See little value on the NZ markets at the moment. Rubicon looks one of the few with some decent upside.
    Same - great minds think alike!

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Fund managers in the US need to sell but who’s buying?
    Don't really care who is buying, but they'll not budge too far from 19/19.5 until they have cleaned out TAM, unless another buyer overbids. As Balance says, at this rate they'll be gone by Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Don't really care who is buying, but they'll not budge too far from 19/19.5 until they have cleaned out TAM, unless another buyer overbids. As Balance says, at this rate they'll be gone by Christmas.
    Maybe not by Christmas at this stage.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/312063

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...785/271592.pdf

Another 15.9m shares from this holder (should be gone by Christmas) but TAM has 38.2m to go.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Maybe not by Christmas at this stage.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/312063

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...785/271592.pdf

Another 15.9m shares from this holder (should be gone by Christmas) but TAM has 38.2m to go.
    15m through late in the day. I dare say that’s SAM done and dusted. They’ve been the main force driving the price down given they’ve had to sell. That hopefully is the last shares at bargain basement. Just TAM now. I feel we’re soon to be cheering this nag down the home straight. Rank outsiders normally pay well!

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    15m through late in the day. I dare say that’s SAM done and dusted. They’ve been the main force driving the price down given they’ve had to sell. That hopefully is the last shares at bargain basement. Just TAM now. I feel we’re soon to be cheering this nag down the home straight. Rank outsiders normally pay well!
    Agreed.

Serko shows what happens to a stock ignored by just about all but is quietly accumulated by a few.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Agreed. Serko shows what happens to a stock ignored by just about all but is quietly accumulated by a few.
    Good on you Balance, I enjoyed the TEN party, was fashionably late to the SKO party, but have got early seats for the RBC party.

Going to be an interesting times in 2018 as we look for something to build on our 2017 ATM and SKO sized gains.

That transaction this morning, takes TAM and SAM off the register completely. Nicely played by the buyers, picking the whole lot up at 19.5 (Which I might add, is GS's valuation)

I hope liftoff looks more like a Cape Canaveral than a Mahia

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Well looky there. That 34m+ trade just takes out the last of SAM and TAM by my calcs. The relentless sellers just dried up. A certain song by Yazz comes to mind.

https://youtu.be/UtKADQnjQmc
    Last edited by t.rexjr; 03-01-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Agree this is great news. In itself it doesn't add any value per share to RBC but it should at least let the market put a more appropriate value on the Company.
    Many of the past years have held great promise for RBC which hasn't eventuated.
    Just maybe, this will be Rubicon's year.