sharetrader
Page 108 of 116 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1151

Thread: Rubicon

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Well, I guess if there would be sufficient bidders who want in, than there would be no way to "force" the price down selling low volumes of cheap shares.

So - maybe the price is just an indication that holders are not very confident and potential buyers rare ...
    Yeah, maybe you're right... But it looks odd... Who knows..

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Well, I guess if there would be sufficient bidders who want in, than there would be no way to "force" the price down selling low volumes of cheap shares.

So - maybe the price is just an indication that holders are not very confident and potential buyers rare ...
    There's someone picking off the low lying fruit (though seemingly rotting it may be). The small parcel sells down & lowers the price. The despondent holder throws down their shares at the last sale. Whoever is doing the soaking has very seldom placed a bid, rather they have met the ask.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Yeah, maybe you're right... But it looks odd... Who knows..
    And there we go again - the price sneaked up to 18.5c with the bid at 18.3c, and kapow...! 18.3c now gone and bid at 18.1c... I expect to see a small trade end of day at 18.1c...

Last edited by minimoke; 02-07-2019 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke due to censorship by STMOD

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    There's someone picking off the low lying fruit (though seemingly rotting it may be). The small parcel sells down & lowers the price. The despondent holder throws down their shares at the last sale. Whoever is doing the soaking has very seldom placed a bid, rather they have met the ask.
    Tricky to read too much into the recent SP movements in the absence of firm info' from RBC.

Anyone know when they will be releasing their next results?? (their web site seems out of date - which is indicative of the problem)

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Tricky to read too much into the recent SP movements in the absence of firm info' from RBC.

Anyone know when they will be releasing their next results?? (their web site seems out of date - which is indicative of the problem)
    Last year results out 28th May.

If the result does not show positive NPAT & cash flow then time for me to move on & lick my wounds.

Just had a look at the Arborgen website, which thankfully looks a lot better than the Rubicon one. Had to laugh though about the spelling of the main nursery in NZ in 'Wakkatane'...
    https://www.arborgen.com/about-arborgen/

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by mshierlaw View Post
    Last year results out 28th May. If the result does not show positive NPAT & cash flow then time for me to move on & lick my wounds.
    Thanks appreciated......agree, best to decide when you have the facts.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Thanks appreciated......agree, best to decide when you have the facts.
    Yes we will be reading the presentation with interest. Sadly I think many of us are losing faith in the guys/troughers running this operation. They have shown us no indication they care much for us small SH and are not really yet doing anything concrete to make this the great company it should be. It is a real disappointment but I am still hanging in there.

Hard to swallow that over the past 15 years I have held shares in RBC that all I have ever received is....."As usual, I would like to thank all our stakeholders for their continued support"