sharetrader

Thread: Rubicon

Threaded View

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beetills View Post
    Would it be in RBC interest to delist from the NZX and list on another market under Arbor Gen once both companies future is sorted out.I was thinking the US market.
    There would have to be a serious re-rate on the NZX before any chance of a successful float elswhere I would have thought. Even more so now that Arborgen is 100% owned by Rubicon.

The buyback and the dividend payment we saw with Tenons' SP gain may not be possible or viable with Rubicon currently.Holding by major shareholders is already overweight. Any on market buyback would effectively increase that percenatge.

Buying out TAM with only $10m current share value may be an option. Place the shares in escrow to be used for a future PDP or even offer them to existing minor shareholders as an SPP (not sure if those options are actually plausable, just ponderering out loud). There is little chance of building confidence in share price growth with TAM in the mix, even if they have put a halt on selling. Maybe even TAM placing their shares in voluntary escrow if they intend is to remain holders?

First and foremost we need some sort of guidence on how this company is positioned and what the future holds. It's pure guesswork currently. Little surprise there is no interest. I have faith but unsure what I have faith in. Certainly not my 60k red arrow!
    Last edited by t.rexjr; 17-09-2017 at 07:28 PM.