sharetrader
Page 100 of 116 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1151

Thread: Rubicon

Life??

I saw somebody dropped over 700k into the market a week or so ago. I thought it might have been Balance raising more money for his Metro stake, as this one seems to be becoming a 'lifestyle share' for the directors. Deja vu all over again

Hopefully these folk wil use Aborogen sources trees https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/busin...o-grow-forests

(Though I actually wish they would plant natives on marginal land than exotics)

Investor

Sitting precariously on 0.20c support, if that's taken out wonder where next stop is gonna be...

Glad to have exited in Jan this year when they came out with trading update/downgrade.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    (Though I actually wish they would plant natives on marginal land than exotics)
    All in good time apparently...

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Sitting precariously on 0.20c support, if that's taken out wonder where next stop is gonna be...

Glad to have exited in Jan this year when they came out with trading update/downgrade.
    It seems to be getting bid down, Many a worthless trade dropping the price. Have started to ponder whether there is a plan afoot.

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    It seems to be getting bid down, Many a worthless trade dropping the price. Have started to ponder whether there is a plan afoot.
    It looks suspicious doesn't it...? It has been sold down to the bid constantly for a few months now...

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    That's been the trend over past few months, after nearly holding for close to a year (frustratingly) the price went no where and finally decided to bite bullet when trading update came out (capitulation time).

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    That's been the trend over past few months, after nearly holding for close to a year (frustratingly) the price went no where and finally decided to bite bullet when trading update came out (capitulation time).
    I agree, I had hopes for this one, but got out when they contradicted themselves regarding the hurricane damage effect on their revenue. They need to show improved management (and financials) before I return.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I agree, I had hopes for this one, but got out when they contradicted themselves regarding the hurricane damage effect on their revenue. They need to show improved management (and financials) before I return.
    Terrible management, that's all I can say.

Investor

0.20c resistance broken?? where to from here....