sharetrader
Page 114 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1151

Thread: Rubicon

Accumulation is occurring on this puppy, in consistent 125k lots under 19 cents, but unfortunately, it also consistently gets dumped into (probably by those troughers, who were given a bundle of free shares as an exit package, for doing such a wonderful job in destroying shareholder wealth)

Anyway, we live in hope for a merciful takeover at 40 cents by those American dudes.
    I notice a lot of very obvious price manipulation in robotic sizes, but again, the regulators are asleep at the wheel, and couldn't give a ****e. So much for transparent price discovery

back to my cave

All time low to finish the week.....lost a lot of confidence in RBC....is there a future?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    All time low to finish the week.....lost a lot of confidence in RBC....is there a future?
    I hope there is a future...but think management needs refreshing.

I got out around the time of the TA 'death cross' convergence of 90/180 day MA (posts #975 & 983.) The other decider for me was management mishandling of the cyclone damage, firstly there was no damage and then later admitting damage was substantial.

I see little evidence indicating the declining trend is over and management have improved.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 10-08-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I got out around the time of the TA 'death cross' convergence of 90/180 day MA (posts #975 & 983.) The other decider for me was management mishandling of the cyclone damage, firstly there was no damage and then later admitting damage was substantial.
    This isn’t quite what happened.

They announced little damage early on. They didn’t change this but then posted an update to say there was damage to customers and sales were impacted. So, I don’t think their story changed but maybe they could’ve managed it better.

Advanced Member

Probably been hit by trade war sentiment, with log prices crashing. Volumes have been pretty tiny, nothing to make anyone want to buy at the moment.

The future is hoping that greater fools will fall over themselves scrambling for shares if /when Arbogen is IPO’d
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The future is hoping that greater fools will fall over themselves scrambling for shares if /when Arbogen is IPO’d
    I think you sum it up nicely winner. I sold half my holding a few months ago and stuck the rest in the bottom drawer where it will stay for some years I suspect.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...810/306249.pdf
    Quote-"Rubicon sought and received independent confirmation that the interest rate is reasonable to Rubicon"......reasonable to the lenders too!
    Last edited by ari; 27-08-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Dilettante

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...810/306249.pdf
    Quote-"Rubicon sought and received independent confirmation that the interest rate is reasonable to Rubicon"......reasonable to the lenders too!
    I would have given them a few grand at 7% !!!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I would have given them a few grand at 7% !!!
    so the directors and certain other parties are lending 20% of the amount themselves and getting 7% back. Pretty outrageous in the current low interest environment.