sharetrader
Page 22 of 116 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon

I'm off to plant some trees in my backyard to fuel my car.
    I may have to sell my RBC shares to fund it.

Quote Originally Posted by beetills View Post
    I'm off to plant some trees in my backyard to fuel my car.
    I may have to sell my RBC shares to fund it.
    Too long.......just mowed my lawn and here's a thought.....grass cuttings contained with a bit of water will give off methane after a couple of days. Wifes horses and alpaca's have to go!

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    Too long.......just mowed my lawn and here's a thought.....grass cuttings contained with a bit of water will give off methane after a couple of days. Wifes horses and alpaca's have to go!
    Tinkering with the idea of buying some land on the East Coast and attempting to plant a lot of trees.
    Bearing in mind that i don't want to spend a lot money prior to doing it has anybody got any idea how much per acre it is to plant a forest block and is there such a thing as unsuitable land for tree's.
    Just wondering at this stage before the job of convincing her indoors that it's a great idea.

News like this and still Rubicon wanes.......http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz-herald-...ectid=11753568
    RBC is playing it very coy with the net proceeds from Tenon when asked at Tenon's AGM. In fact, RBC would not even disclose which way it was going to vote, let along what happens next.

Smells like something is brewing in the background but holders (expecting clear directions but getting none) are bailing out in the face of the uncertainty.

Quite a time gap this year between TEN AGM and RBC AGM - Normally back to back. Part of 'something brewing' or are the American directors just enjoying an extended holiday at Shareholder's expense?

Whatever, the market doesn't want anything to do with RBC. Hopefully there is an ending to this sorry saga and long term shareholders -large and small- somehow eventually see something for their incredible patience.
    Last edited by biker; 24-11-2016 at 08:19 PM.

Only 7 days to AGM. Not holding out much hope........probably more of the same for too many years.......'we wish to thank the shareholders for their onging support'........

Knowing my luck any money they get from TENON will be used to help Aborgen,and Rubicon will be kaput with shares transferred into ARBORGEN.
    I really don;t know if this is even possible

Arborgen IPO is still on the table.....there's got to be some value there....

Arborgen IPO is still on the table.....there's got to be some value there....
    Rubicon AGM in the morning. Have the board secretly invited Santa Claus ready to hand out Christmas presents to long suffering shareholders? After all,with sale of Tenon Rubicon has got millions in its Christmas Club account me thinks. One more sleep!
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; 08-12-2016 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Rubicon AGM in the morning.
    It's in the afternoon actually - 2.30pm