sharetrader
Page 26 of 116 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    That's usually the million dollar question.......

watching
    Indeed it is!

If I were the shareholder, I would be inclined to stop selling and wait for what happens when Clearwood is sold by Tenon.

But these big international funds usually could not give a stuff about small million dollar holdings - a change in fund manager usually sees the new one get rid of all non performing stocks and blame on the previous one.

But with Tenon now at $2.50, it is naive to keep selling at 22c.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Indeed it is!

If I were the shareholder, I would be inclined to stop selling and wait for what happens when Clearwood is sold by Tenon.

But these big international funds usually could not give a stuff about small million dollar holdings - a change in fund manager usually sees the new one get rid of all non performing stocks and blame on the previous one.

But with Tenon now at $2.50, it is naive to keep selling at 22c.

Could someone enlighten me
    If Tenon buy out the other two shareholders in Arborgen and they float Arbborgen on the US sharemarket what happpens to the NZ shareholders in Tenon whose only remaining asset is domiciled in the USA and floated there??

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    If Tenon buy out the other two shareholders in Arborgen and they float Arbborgen on the US sharemarket what happpens to the NZ shareholders in Tenon whose only remaining asset is domiciled in the USA and floated there??
    Would that be the same as when Fletcher Energy had Capstone Energy which was listed in states...think we were given some shares then later there was a total buyback.....

Assume you mean Rubicon instead of Tenon.

Presumably the proceeds from the IPO of Aborgen will be paid to Rubicon shareholders - just as the sale of Tenon USA resulted in a capital return for Tenon shareholders.

Old news, but I would be certainly happy with this.....nothing like a bit of ramping, Christ it needs it! http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11185247

Please let it be true.
    Based on it's current price it coud be x3.
    Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    Old news, but I would be certainly happy with this.....nothing like a bit of ramping, Christ it needs it! http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11185247
    The Aborgen IPO (which would have reflected value back to RBC) was derailed in part by the employee dispute which in the end proved to be a non-event. Now the complication is that Aborgen is not a significant enough investment for its other two shareholders so RBC is going to have to find a way to drive the Aborgen potential forward by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The Aborgen IPO (which would have reflected value back to RBC) was derailed in part by the employee dispute which in the end proved to be a non-event. Now the complication is that Aborgen is not a significant enough investment for its other two shareholders so RBC is going to have to find a way to drive the Aborgen potential forward by itself.
    Could always get David Darling back to finish the job he started years ago. I'm told he is bit bored in his present job.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Could always get David Darling back to finish the job he started years ago. I'm told he is bit bored in his present job.
    Back to the future?

Yes curiouser and curiouser. Either the market is asleep with Rubicon and at 22cps is the best value on the sharemarket or ???
    26c bid so that's 18% share price increase in 3 weeks so must make RBC one of the best values in the market at that time?

Looks like the one big seller (alerted to by directors at the ASM) has withdrawn for the moment?

No luck getting hold of stock now for those who missed the opportunity to load up when the seller was keeping a lid on the sp.