sharetrader
Page 30 of 116 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon

I still believe these have the potential to at least double in price from these levels if not triple and more, but then I have thought that for a very long time.

Banned

Until the share register opens up with fewer dominant shareholders so that institutions find a place and until there is some indication of external interest in ArborGen, it is hard to see the share price reflecting underlying value.

Puriri Pete

Good buying biker, rewards are coming for those who position themselves as contrarians. The way I look at it the guys running this show aren't getting any younger and will want to produce the promised "liquidity event" before they're completely knackered.

Hahaha PP. Hadn't quite seen it that way but they do have quite a bit of 'skin in the game'

Quote Originally Posted by Puriri Pete View Post
    Good buying biker, rewards are coming for those who position themselves as contrarians. The way I look at it the guys running this show aren't getting any younger and will want to produce the promised "liquidity event" before they're completely knackered.
    My sentiments exactly. Didn't RBC say that there should be something to report by end of June?

They certainly did,so not many sleeps until we will be a lot wiser and possibly wealthier.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by beetills View Post
    They certainly did,so not many sleeps until we will be a lot wiser and possibly wealthier.
    Interesting to see there still is life over in TEN. Whats with that? Awaiting a market update with interest and happy to be in such esteemed company!

Puriri Pete

Aside from the Arborgen prospect it will be interesting to see whether Rubicon directors are able to squeeze out a wee dividend. Clearwood must be humming along sweetly so it would be feasible to pass along some of those profits. It wouldn't take too much to turn RBC into a decent dividend yield stock at current SP!

Puriri Pete

Rubicon in its wisdom changes balance date from June to September.

https://nzx.com/companies/RBC/announcements/301928

No hint of reason given for the change. Presumably shareholders are not worthy of such explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Puriri Pete View Post
    Rubicon in its wisdom changes balance date from June to September.

https://nzx.com/companies/RBC/announcements/301928

No hint of reason given for the change. Presumably shareholders are not worthy of such explanation.
    Bizarre.

Normally associated with trying to hide bad things - Equiticorp changed its balance date 3 times to avoid reporting before it went broke.