sharetrader
Page 50 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Default Quick squiz at the annual

Arborgen: "the current expectation is that operating EBITDA will still more than double the $1.7 million recorded last year."

"TCLP recorded EBITDA of US$4.6 million for the 5 months through to 30 September 2017." "forecasting TCLP earnings for the 12 months to 31March 2018 (i.e. TCLP’s own fiscal year) of circa US$9.5 million (net of General Partner fees of US$250k).

So possibly we're looking at a conservative 12.9m EBITDA. 2.6cps. 14% @ current SP...

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Arborgen: "the current expectation is that operating EBITDA will still more than double the $1.7 million recorded last year."

"TCLP recorded EBITDA of US$4.6 million for the 5 months through to 30 September 2017." "forecasting TCLP earnings for the 12 months to 31March 2018 (i.e. TCLP’s own fiscal year) of circa US$9.5 million (net of General Partner fees of US$250k).

So possibly we're looking at a conservative 12.9m EBITDA. 2.6cps. 14% @ current SP...
    You are too helpful, t.rexjr!

I find it better always to let some posters do their own homework after giving them some pointers and directions. It was clear from some of the comments that some posters did not even bother to read the report!

Almost 1.9million shares crossed today. I think we know who’s selling but nice to see a buyer (buyers) present even if it was at only 19c. Good chance of doubling their money in the medium term IMO.
    A good start would be for someone to take out TAM.

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Almost 1.9million shares crossed today. I think we know who’s selling but nice to see a buyer (buyers) present even if it was at only 19c. Good chance of doubling their money in the medium term IMO.
    A good start would be for someone to take out TAM.
    Same again today. If this carries on that encumbrance will be dispensed in no time!

Sell side easing. Poised for a turning of the tide...
    Last edited by t.rexjr; 06-12-2017 at 12:36 PM.

Same again today. If this carries on that encumbrance will be dispensed in no time!

Sell side easing. Poised for a turning of the tide...
    Water dripping on sand-stone - just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Water dripping on sand-stone - just a matter of time.
    Another 750k at 19c - a few more grains of sand washed off the stone.

Looks like seller(s) backing off.

Of course if I'd been concentrating when doing that quick calc I would have halved the TCLP EBITDA which I didn't...

Nevermind as it seems it's being sold off now anyway... Where's Snoopy when you need him?
    Last edited by t.rexjr; 11-12-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Outside thinking.

Further news for RBC holders.....

11 December 2017 – Today, Rubicon announced that it had entered into arrangements to sell its 44.88% ownership interest in the Tenon Clearwood Limited Partnership (TCLP), the vehicle that now owns the previous Tenon clearwood operations. The proposed transaction will be subject to shareholder approval, at a Meeting of Rubicon shareholders expected to be held in mid-January 2018.
    The proposed Purchasers of Rubicon’s TCLP interest are –
    - Dorset Management Corporation (Knott), as to 20.0%
    - Libra Partners NZ LLC (Libra), as to 20.0%
    - Existing TCLP Limited Partners as to 4.88%.

Under the governing TCLP Partnership Agreement, existing Limited Partners have pre-emptive rights should Partners wish to sell down their ownership interests. All existing Partners have formally agreed to waive their pre-emptive rights over the 40.0% (combined) that is to be sold to Knott and Libra, and will participate (or not) according to their pre-emptive rights over the 4.88% balance of Rubicon’s shareholding interest. Rubicon believes the 4.88% will be fully acquired by the existing TCLP Partners.
    The negotiated price for the sale of the TCLP shareholding is US$14.2 million (the cost of Rubicon’s investment into TCLP, made earlier this year) plus Rubicon’s share of the reduction in TCLP’s net debt in the period from 28 April 2017 (the date of Rubicon’s investment into TCLP) through to 31 December 2017. As the net debt amount will not be known until early January 2018, the final Purchase Price can only be estimated at this stage, but it is expected to be circa $15.3 million (net of a $0.7 million TCLP dividend to be received by Rubicon in December 2017). Closing is set down to occur on 31 January 2018.

My RBC shareholding is in unfamiliar territory....the arrows colour is blue.
    Xmas has arrived early.

Quote Originally Posted by beetills View Post
    My RBC shareholding is in unfamiliar territory....the arrows colour is blue.
    Xmas has arrived early.
    Bit more needed for mine to turn blue but more than happy with $12.3k + ......