sharetrader
Page 59 of 116 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Well Endowed View Post
    Thanks Well Endowed, but could you please say that it is "locked content" so those of us without a subscription do not have to go there... cheers

Just a summary of the ASM presentations by Jenny Ruth. Nothing too negative to report so Tim Hunter didn't get a shot.

And a lot of this is happening on our own doorstep...http://supertreeseedlings.co.nz/

Long Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Thanks Well Endowed, but could you please say that it is "locked content" so those of us without a subscription do not have to go there... cheers
    Apologies mate, forgot it was behind a paywall!

yep nothing too note worthy, The two comments at the bottom of the article are rather scathing towards director's acting in their own interests and being overpaid...standard stuff really haha

Dilettante

Apologies mate, forgot it was behind a paywall!

yep nothing too note worthy, The two comments at the bottom of the article are rather scathing towards director's acting in their own interests and being overpaid...standard stuff really haha
    But the comments are not really surprising though and it pays for all of us to remember that the Directors and Executives are handsomely paid and so far the operations make very limited profits to pay for it all !
    I do like how they have completely restructured the company even though its taken a long time and been frustrating for SH. But what we have now looks fairly tidy and hopefully it is not too long before RBC and Arborgen will become just Arborgen and be listed in the US.

For the first time in a long while, probably ever for RBC, the road ahead looks clear and I'm going for the ride.
    Last edited by iceman; 07-03-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    But the comments are not really surprising though and it pays for all of us to remember that the Directors and Executives are handsomely paid and so far the operations make very limited profits to pay for it all !
    I do like how they have completely restructured the company even though its taken a long time and been frustrating for SH. But what we have now looks fairly tidy and hopefully it is not too long before RBC and Arborgen will become just Arborgen and be listed in the US.

For the first time in a long while, probably ever for RBC, the road ahead looks clear and I'm going for the ride.
    For what they have NOT delivered, the directors and management have been and are paid very very well indeed!

No point getting too hung up however on the past if the future looks good - which seems to be the case here.

Let the market stay negative while you quietly build up your portfolio.

Serko is a great example of buying while the market was still overall negative.

Likewise, years ago when RBD was under $1.00. Sigh - sold too soon there myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    For what they have NOT delivered, the directors and management have been and are paid very very well indeed!

No point getting too hung up however on the past if the future looks good - which seems to be the case here.

Let the market stay negative while you quietly build up your portfolio.

Serko is a great example of buying while the market was still overall negative.

Likewise, years ago when RBD was under $1.00. Sigh - sold too soon there myself.
    I've been pretty negative on RBC over the years but still here. Paid as much as 91c in 2004 then from 2010 started trading down to protect position to present position of 39.6c....with just off $100k invested 40c will do fine to get principal back, but still think there is more in it.

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    I've been pretty negative on RBC over the years but still here. Paid as much as 91c in 2004 then from 2010 started trading down to protect position to present position of 39.6c....with just off $100k invested 40c will do fine to get principal back, but still think there is more in it.
    You are a man of infinite fortitude and patience! Both virtues must be rewarded!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You are a man of infinite fortitude and patience! Both virtues must be rewarded!
    More like stubbornness!

Guru

Big buy of 2.2 + mil shares just gone through, is the word spreading that RBC is the new growth story, hmmmmm !