sharetrader
Page 60 of 116 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Big buy of 2.2 + mil shares just gone through, is the word spreading that RBC is the new growth story, hmmmmm !
    And there were millions and millions offered at 19c not that long ago!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Yes its amusing, it is not like anything has changed. Unwanted when they were cheap, now people falling over themselves trying to pick some up. Great to see all the same, hopefully there a few more days of excitement before it settles back down to its usual inert state.
    Market depth showing strong buy pressure. The queue normally empty
    Last edited by ratkin; 07-03-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Advanced Member

Judging by the sell queue this morning we have now reached the short term top

Long Member

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Judging by the sell queue this morning we have now reached the short term top
    unless we see previous day's buyer opt to grab a few more, as we're below yesterday's big parcel price?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Well Endowed View Post
    unless we see previous day's buyer opt to grab a few more, as we're below yesterday's big parcel price?
    There was also a big seller yesterday who may wish to sell more . Maybe the price was pushed up to 28 cents so that they could do the "deal" at 28 as you must to off market trades between the quotes. (unless that requirement has changed in recent years)

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    There was also a big seller yesterday who may wish to sell more . Maybe the price was pushed up to 28 cents so that they could do the "deal" at 28 as you must to off market trades between the quotes. (unless that requirement has changed in recent years)
    I suspect that was what happened.

Question in the short term is 'who has the deeper pockets'?

percy

Happiness is being "well positioned".
    Should RBC share price drop I will add to the wife's small holding I brought in early January @ 23.5cps.
    Should RBC sharer price rise, we will share the enjoyment.
    Rereading CEO Luke Moriarty speech I am amazed at all the hidden gems,such as "The next fiscal year should see a further lift in earnings yet again,and we will announce to you exactly what our target for the Mar'19 year once we have successfully closed the current year."
    I would expect that announcement will be in May,so a nice drop in the share price in April would be most welcome.!

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Happiness is being "well positioned".
    Should RBC share price drop I will add to the wife's small holding I brought in early January @ 23.5cps.
    Should RBC sharer price rise, we will share the enjoyment.
    Rereading CEO Luke Moriarty speech I am amazed at all the hidden gems,such as "The next fiscal year should see a further lift in earnings yet again,and we will announce to you exactly what our target for the Mar'19 year once we have successfully closed the current year."
    I would expect that announcement will be in May,so a nice drop in the share price in April would be most welcome.!
    Well said Percy...... just a tab of patience is required.

My average holding price sits at .20c so as you say, we are 'well positioned.' Target SP of .40c (or more) by the end of calendar 2018 very achievable IMHO.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    We might be getting close to that again Balance

Long Member

1.5c bid ask spread, combined with a lull in news has seen this drift a bit lower in my view.

With the trading update due soon, could be back on the trajectory from a month ago and perhaps challenge 30c in the medium term. I'd be happy if it spends another month around these levels (awaiting funds) as a topup is on the cards.

discl: Hold.