sharetrader
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: USD.CHF

Ok U so far more in it if it completes,hourly,15min.

Cheers
    Miner

Might be getting close to a reversal zone.

Older chart first

you were pretty spot on with your reversal zone arco... a low of 1.0033 and an impulsive obvious five wave move up to 1.0251.
    now I guess we wait for abc.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

how does an EW count explain that it has gone higher than my top of wave 5 without a significant abc?
    do we recount so that we're still in the 3rd ? or is the abc allowed to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    how does an EW count explain that it has gone higher than my top of wave 5 without a significant abc?
    do we recount so that we're still in the 3rd ? or is the abc allowed to do this?
    Peat my EWaving is not that hot so this may be all wrong, but maybe this is still an a,b,c correction and the action has further to go lower.

Perhaps DB can perform his magic on a few counts

hi guys, a possible count peat is an ending diagonal unfolding, with overlapping 3 3 3 3 3
    so one more wave in the diagonal then the abc correction.

a hammer and a bullish engulfing on the hourly chart here for USD/CHF so I'm short Euro$ tonight

might be a silly question but is the reason you shorted euro$ instead of long usdchf to do with the size of the spread?

that would be the logical explanation although I dont actually worry too much about spreads myself.... its just that I am also following Elliot Wave Internationals thoughts on the Euro and this was a candle pattern confirmation that I identified. I dont like to post ideas directly from subscription services as thats a breach of copyright.

and as a postscript, just for anyone else curious I got a PM asking why I shorted Euro on a Swissy long signal , its because they tend to be perfect opposites of one another as of course determined by the Eur/Chf pair (which is also a major pair, with high volumes). Even arco says so in his blog so it must be true.

Anyone, please feel free to discuss or ask anything at any time so as to help keep these forum pages alive... I'm no guru but I'm happy to contribute what I can

Hi Peat

I was going to PM again but my next question will probably contribute if someone is wondering the same thing.

When you say the two pairs are you meaning the USDCHF mirrors EURUSD or the EURCHF?

From what I gather from your post you are meaning EURUSD and the EURCHF confirms this. Is this thinking right?

Thanks for sharing with us

Razor

(PS I join Arco's blog last week
    "Contrariwise", continued Tweedledee, "If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.
    "Today is already the tomorrow which the bad economist yesterday urged us to ignore" H Hazlitt