sharetrader
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Default I should spend more time on my system rather than looking at joke sites!

Why did the Chicken cross the road?

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change! The chicken wanted change!
    JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.
    HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicke n to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure – right from Day One! – that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn’t about me.
    GEORGE W. BUSH: We don’t really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.
    DICK CHENEY: Where’s my gun?
    COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.
    BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of chicken?
    AL GORE: I invented the chicken.
    JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken’s intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.
    AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.
    DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won’t realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he’s acting by not taking on his current problems before! adding new problems.
    OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I’m going to give this c hicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.
    ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.
    NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he’s guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.
    PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.
    MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer’s Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.
    DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I’ve not been told.
    ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.
    GRANDPA: In my day we didn’t ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.
    BARBARA WALTERS: Isn’t that interesting? In a few mom ents, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.
    ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.
    JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.
    BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2008, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2008. This new platform is much more stable and will never cra…#@&&^(C%..........reboot.
    ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?
    COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

Apparently Tony Veitch will be hosting a new show on TVNZ : Wheelchair of Fortune
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Apparently Tony Veitch will be hosting a new show on TVNZ : Wheelchair of Fortune
    I heard he's invented some new fitness equipment, it's called the "Spinebuster".

The Tony Veitch Sporting Breakfast 6:00am - 9:00am Weekdays Tony Veitch kicks off the working day with his highly entertaining breakfast show between 6.00am-9.00am

Default Never too old for a shag

Henry, a rare NZ tuatara, a kind of lizard like reptile of prehistoric origin, is now going to be a father for the first time, expecting up to 11 young tuataras when he mated with Mildred, his 80-year-old mate. Curators at the museum where they live say that the 111-year old reptile "wasn't interested in sex until a cancerous tumour was removed from his bottom."......thats a bummer!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/2008080...t-ad60dae.html

Default Melts in your mouth - not in your hand!

Default Sri Lankan Economics

TRADITIONAL ECONOMICS
    You have two cows. You sell one and buy a bull.
    Your herd multiplies and the economy grows.
    You retire on the income.

INDIAN ECONOMICS
    You have two cows.
    You worship them.

PAKISTAN ECONOMICS
    You don't have any cows.
    You claim that the Indian cows belong to you.
    You ask the US for financial aid,
    China for military aid,
    British for Warplanes,
    Italy for machines,
    Germany for technology,
    French for submarines,
    Switzerland for loans,
    Russia for drugs
    Japan for equipment.
    You buy the cows with all this
    And claim exploitation by the world.

AMERICAN ECONOMICS
    You have two cows.
    You sell one and force the other to produce the milk of four cows.
    You profess surprise when the cow drops dead.
    You put the blame on some nation with cows & naturally that nation will be a danger to mankind.
    You wage a war to save the world and grab their cows.

FRENCH ECONOMICS
    You have two cows.
    You go on strike because you want three cows.

GERMAN ECONOMICS
    You have two cows.
    You re-engineer them so that they live for 100 years, eat once a month and milk themselves.

BRITISH ECONOMICS
    You have two cows.
    They are both mad.

ITALIAN ECONOMICS
    You have two cows.
    You don't know where they are.
    You break for lunch.

SWISS ECONOMICS
    You have 5000 cows, none of which belong to you.
    You charge others for storing them.

JAPANESE ECONOMICS
    You have two cows.
    You redesign them so that they are one-tenth the size of an ordinary cow and produce twenty times the milk.
    You then create cute cartoon cow images called Cowkimon and market them worldwide.

RUSSIAN ECONOMICS
    You have two cows.
    You count them and learn you have five cows.
    You count them again and learn you have 42 cows.
    You count them again and learn you have 17 cows.
    You give up counting and open another bottle of vodka.

CHINESE ECONOMICS
    You have two cows.
    You have 300 people milking them.
    You claim full employment, high bovine productivity and arrest anyone reporting the actual numbers.

SINGAPORE ECONOMICS
    You have two cows.
    Believe you have a brilliant government
    Need to hire foreign talents to manage your cows
    You lost all your cows.

SRI LANKAN ECONOMICS
    You have two cows.
    You make one the President and the other the Leader of the Opposition!

Default George Bush enjoying the view.

Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

Be fun coming back down if you had a few drinks with your dinner.