sharetrader
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

quote:Originally posted by Xerof

Not so much a joke, but a challenge to see if you're up to being an FX trader

How many? One post each

Well, stick to the day job Peat, Slam, you're technically a genius, but then I could have guessed that - you live in Christchurch

6 it is - apparently the brain does not immediately register the word 'of'.

Look now Peat, you'll see 6 easily!

Ahem, I said 3 too[xx(][xx(]

Xerof

Strange isn't it how the brain works, something to do with pattern recognition and being able to skip over some words, seeing them but not seeing them - try reading the sentence backwards, number right first time?

aaargh i hate that **** heheh
    yeh day job it is for me I'm afraid

well i least i get the best jokes around here....

Must admit I have seen it before
    But still had to look at it a few times to get them all

Try This One

http://www.patmedia.net/marklevinson..._illusion.html

Don't always see what is there, explains my trading latley[B)]

Cheers
    Slam

Probably heard this before but it made me giggle.....

A teacher asks her class to use the word 'contagious' in a sentence.

Roland, the class swot, gets up and says, "Last year I got the flu and my mum said it was contagious."

"Well done, Roland" says the teacher, "Can anyone else try?"

Katie, a sweet little girl with pigtails, says, "My grandma says there's a bug going round, and it's contagious."

"Well done, Katie" says the teacher. "Anyone else?"

Little Irish Shaun jumps up and says in a broad Irish accent, "Our next door neighbour is painting his house with a two-inch brush and my Dad says it will take the contagious"

just as well the sharetrade spell check doesnt pick up on that sort of Irish !! ;+)

saw this just now and well even tho its been around thought I would add it here coz its goin with the Irish theme....

John o reilly hoisted his beer and said, Heres to spending the rest of me life, between the legs of me wife!
    That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night! He went home and told his wife mary, I won the prize for the best toast of the night.
    She said Aye did ye now. And what was your toast?.
    John said, Heres to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife.
    Oh that is very nice indeed John! Mary said.
    The next day, Mary ran into one of Johns drinking buddies on the street corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary.
    She said, Aye, he told me, and i was a bit surprised meself. You know, hes only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time i had to pull him by the ears to make him come.

One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts rubbing his wife's arm. The wife turns over and says "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh." The husband, rejected, turns over. A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife shoulder again and says, "Do you have a dental appointment too?"

A couple had been married for 50 years. They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the wife says, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together." "I know,"the old man said. "We were probably sitting here naked as a jaybird fifty years ago." "Well," Granny snickered. "Let's relive some old times." Where upon,the two stripped to the buff and sat down at the table. "You know,honey,"the little old lady breathlessly replied, "My nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago." I wouldn't be surprised," came the reply, "One's in your coffee and the other is in your cereal."