sharetrader
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default NEW - New Image Group

Whats happening with this company Dudes [?]any of you dudes got any views on new image group [?]

roaddogs a share holder bought in @10c

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

heh! roaddog dude
    NEW's a dog roaddog dude
    It's a dog that ain't hittin' the road roaddog dude
    It ain't a roaddog roaddog, but its a dog dude.
    Let sleeping dogs lie dude.
    10c? youre lucky roaddude, you coulda paid more for this dog dudedog.

Why the hell do I bother dudeing this dude?

Disc:
    om mani peme hum

Love your work PT.

New Image International is the World Leader in the supply and distribution of Colostrum and Nutritional Care Products.

As a pioneer of New Zealand Colostrum and other leading-edge natural health products.21 years ago, Chairman and founder, Graeme Clegg created a plan that enabled anyone to start and run their own business by selling quality nutritional suppliments and giving other people the chance to do the same.

New Image International is currently celebrating 21 Years of success as a multi-level marketing company in 2005.

[NZX Annoucement] New Image advise that the Group expects to report a loss for the fifteen months to 30 June 2005. The loss is expected to be in the range $500,000 to $1,000,000 and will be after taking account of the loss arising on the disposal of the Selector business and amortization of goodwill. In addition, revenues are expected to be less than anticipated, particularly through the direct sales channel not achieving projected sales. Roll out of a weight loss centre concept, positively impacted sales in New Zealand and is being progressively rolled out to Asian countries. The business has been affected by the high New Zealand dollar and restructuring costs.
    Shareloser

Bought some at 10c ... NEW is not going anywhere, staying at 7c or 8c

The annoucement says the loss for the year will be $0.5m to $1m due to disposal of the Selector business. Anyone with info about how NEW is performing (without taking into account the one-off costs for disposals)?
    Shareloser

Hey dude.we must be related[:I].please don't tell anyone dude.I bought some awhile ago for the puppies .When those young dudes have grown up they might be worth something.
    ACCRINGTON STANLEY-the club that wouldn't die.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Like duuuuuuude!
    Nah. I can't be bothered
    om mani peme hum

last trade 9.4c

share price up 17.5% today its good to see a bit of interest in this company again

I like New Image International it is the World Leader in the supply and distribution of Colostrum and Nutritional Care Products.

Banned

comeon dudes...3 trades and under $10k turnover.

The company is valued at $14.3m!!!

show me some real figures and forecasts

Managers quit before listing

Colostrum marketing company New Image International has lost two of its three top executives in a dispute over the company's direction before a planned backdoor NZX listing.

Marketing director Edward Ludbrook quit in June, three weeks before chairman Graeme Clegg announced a plan to acquire 90 per cent of the shares of ailing software company Selector Group before renaming it New Image Group and listing it this month on the NZX.

Chief executive Doug Gibbons had already left last December after Clegg vetoed an ambitious plan to invest heavily in promoting colostrum products with the Symbiotics brand in Asia and Europe.

Neither man has been replaced and former Wairarapa farmer Clegg is now filling both roles. Only Masterton accountant Alan Stewart remains with him on the board.

Clegg, now in his mid-sixties, founded New Image in 1984.

He had seen how lambs that almost froze to death in a storm could be revived "miraculously" with a dose of colostrum, the nutritious substance produced by all mammalian mothers for the first few days after a baby is born.

He arranged to buy colostrum from dairy companies (now Fonterra) and mixed it with other plant and animal extracts to make a range of health products.

Sales, mostly in Asia, reached $50 million a year by the late 1990s, making it a world market leader in colostrum products.

However, sales collapsed in the Asian economic crisis of 1998.

Gibbons said they were down to $4.5 million a year when he joined in February 2002 and were rebuilt by him and Ludbrook to $14 million by the end of last year, partly by buying the rights to the US-based Symbiotics brand for all countries outside the US.

"It came to a point where we had to start investing in a significant way in that brand," he said.

"But there was a reluctance to invest in that strategy."

Ludbrook stayed on for six months but said on Friday from Sweden, where he was on a consulting contract, that he quit over the Selector Group deal.

"I refuse to have anything to do with the company. I do not believe it's in a fit state to list. That's why I left," he said.

Contacted in the Philippines, where he was leading a sales seminar, Clegg said an independent advisers' report due to be released to Selector Group shareholders shortly would show that the policies of Gibbons and Ludbrook "were not taking the company forward to growth".

Although he did not need that capital immediately, he took advantage of the backdoor listing through Selector Group when it was available.

"Opportunity doesn't always knock when you want it to," he said.

He said he chose the NZX instead of an Asian market because the NZX showed him that its index had risen faster than Hong Kong, Singapore or Australian indexes in recent years.