sharetrader

$25 by the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by SSB11 View Post
    Good debate on the back of my comment. But its nice to see balanced and educated responses, many forums are not so civilized.
    You can relax and take the hard hat off now. Good comment deserves good debate. Look fwd to the results announcement. Discl. ATM Holder, been in and out since sp was 9 cents.

Results tomorrow?

Yep, looking forward to it

Advanced Member

Guru

NPAT Missed consensus by about 2% I think... and on a quick look, most metrics look to be slightly disappointing...?
    No worries - share price will probably still go up... just look at SUM, NPAT down 99% and most metrics deteriorating or their worst in 3 years... share price near all time high!
    All about the story (not the results) and the story with ATM has been strong for a good chunk of time now.
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 19-08-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    NPAT Missed consensus by about 2% I think... and on a quick look, most metrics look to be slightly disappointing...?
    No worries - share price will probably still go up... just look at SUM, NPAT down 99% and most metrics deteriorating or their worst in 3 years... share price near all time high!
    All about the story (not the results) and the story with ATM has been strong for a good chunk of time now.
    I wasn't really paying attention lately - what were the consensus numbers?

Strong results. Anyone saying disappointing is kidding themselves, especially during these crazy covid times.

Matched all April estimates so no need to down ramp! Est 1.7m-1.75 - actual 1.73. Est margin 31-32% - actual at 31.7%.

Some brokers predicted a little higher but we've all learnt they really have no idea and pluck figures out of their ***........

Banned

First post for a while but had to reply to this, your downramping post is utter crap, having just read the whole results report, it is nothing short of outstanding with a capital O. Disc-Currently 80% of my portfolio.