sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    You just got to bite the bullet, and jump in tomorrow morning before it hits $17. You could also buy half in the morning and half in the afternoon, if you are not confident of sp going up in afternoon. I find with a2 in an uptrend, it's good to just jump in, because if you don't, somebody else will. Same in a downtrend when that comes.ps I buy in both trends. But when they are only half way up, they are neither up naw down
    The chart is starting to look real good to me. I wish I have a bunch of spare cash.

Big Wednesday ....market braces for hefty lift in A2 profit .......bring it on ..... https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12259939
    Last edited by Southern_Belle; 20-08-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_Belle View Post
    Big Wednesday ....market braces for hefty lift in A2 profit .......bring it on ..... https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12259939
    Wouldn't that already be priced in?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Wouldn't that already be priced in?
    You'd think so but I believe the NZX doesn't know how to price ATM properly hence why all SP movement is directed from the ASX nowadays. And the article kind of gives it away - it's a polarising stock. Despite all the success they had some people still think this is just another snake oil and science doesn't back up their claims. I for one don't care about the science. It's what people click on or put in their trolleys is what counts. Facts take a back seat which in general is a scary prospect but in this case I'm happy to ride it.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    You'd think so but I believe the NZX doesn't know how to price ATM properly hence why all SP movement is directed from the ASX nowadays. And the article kind of gives it away - it's a polarising stock. Despite all the success they had some people still think this is just another snake oil and science doesn't back up their claims. I for one don't care about the science. It's what people click on or put in their trolleys is what counts. Facts take a back seat which in general is a scary prospect but in this case I'm happy to ride it.
    I would say what studies are published are very strongly promoting that A2 beta-casein consumption over the A1 variant.

You may not be interested in the science but in this instance there is significant scientific backing. These studies are having significant coverage in media. It is true countries like China do like to procure "health foods" such as manuka honey which has been shown to have not many benefits other than being antibacterial but will pay a premium for the product, in this instance this is not the case (at least hasn't been proven otherwise to date).

I myself drink the A2 fonterra milk sold for the local market over the A1 and A1-A2 variants. After all got to support that SP!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    You'd think so but I believe the NZX doesn't know how to price ATM properly hence why all SP movement is directed from the ASX nowadays.
    NZX doesn't have to know how to price it for the expected lift in profit to already be priced in.
    NZX only works on its own until the ASX opens then it just follows.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    NZX doesn't have to know how to price it for the expected lift in profit to already be priced in.
    NZX only works on its own until the ASX opens then it just follows.
    Well let's see what's priced in already tomorrow, kiwis might get a bit exuberant in the morning or not. PS-Just went out and bought a couple of bottles of Canterbury Cream for a $26 special after running out of Amarula so about to get the A2 out ready to mix.

Exactly as expected ..no surprises

Brilliant, and F20 will be just as brilliant

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...477/305761.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Exactly as expected ..no surprises

Brilliant, and F20 will be just as brilliant

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...477/305761.pdf
    That report is one dam fine read.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    That report is one dam fine read.