sharetrader

Thanks for that bull. Interesting read re market segmentation. Confirms my belief that A2 marketing effort must be targeted at maintaining their premium positioning in the huge Chinese IF market. No other market comes close including the US initiative - merely a distraction. Projected 5% further increase in market share by 2023 of the high end segment by local suppliers is a telling statistic. Await the Feb update from A2 with much interest on their performance in China. Disclose: holder.
    Last edited by whome; 17-01-2020 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Add by 2023

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Thanks for that bull. Interesting read re market segmentation. Confirms my belief that A2 marketing effort must be targeted at maintaining their premium positioning in the huge Chinese IF market. No other market comes close including the US initiative - merely a distraction. Projected 5% further increase in market share by 2023 of the high end segment by local suppliers is a telling statistic. Await the Feb update from A2 with much interest on their performance in China. Disclose: holder.
    Are we talking a1 or a2 high end market? And are the Chinese making high end melamine flavoured a2 yet, or is it still in the pipe line? I would think Chinese buyers going out to buy a2 IF will be buying in the high and low end market and anywhere else they can get their hands on "A2" IF and not the high end a1.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Should just get with the program and get 40,000 shares... a dead easy $2.50 per share to be made in the next month or two, fast, really easy and a certain $100,000 profit my mates tell me...this investing stuff is so easy...what could possibly go wrong...
    Been there done that. A2 had a low of $12.19c on 7/11/19. A2 rocketing away again today. $15 here we come..opps...$16 here we come. Hope I haven't opened my big mouth and put a jinx on it. Still plenty of time to get on board before it hits $18.
    Last edited by see weed; 17-01-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    This is the start of the rise to $17+.... Slow but steady will be sufficient for me. Or fast lol. Not a certainty, just a gut feeling
    I maybe correct with my gut instinct

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I maybe correct with my gut instinct
    Yes you may. And that could be $18+. I thought Aussi was going to hit that before NZ, on their close tonight. Somebody out there knows something. Maybe a half year result leak.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes you may. And that could be $18+. I thought Aussi was going to hit that before NZ, on their close tonight. Somebody out there knows something. Maybe a half year result leak.
    I think so and a pull back in outgoings due to a reduction in marketing in US with new CEO

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Just trade deal buzz I reckon, 2 steps forward and 1 back is just fine with me until the report. PS-Expecting a step backward at some stage next week, market running hot always has colder days mixed in and especially this stock.

I hope these kind of reports does not impact the uptrend gathering momentum...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51145251

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post

A2 is a premium brand and should not have as much impact.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post

Will have almost zilch impact as A2 is still gaining market share of a reduced market which is still massive by any measure.