sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Sounds more like you reached cruising altitude. If this is a plane - is it more likely to go up or down from there?
    Yes you are right, it is more likely to go up or down from there. Maybe more up to half year report, then a bit more up with good report, then after that who knows.Bound to be plenty downs on any negative news. The Grand Old Duke Of York knows.
    Last edited by see weed; 14-02-2019 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Interesting article on how the costs of raising a child in China have risen and the effects this is having on the one child (now two child) policy. The article notes the distrust for locally made IF and preference for imported brands such as ATM.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/12/a...ntl/index.html
    So they will and can continue to give their little emperors and little princesses the best - especially imported products.

And the China government WILL NOT interfere with sanctions and measures which impact adversely on the health and well being of said little emperors and little princesses.

So to all those who fret and worry (and indulge in scare tactics for whatever reason) about the China/NZ tensions - continue to do so but I will not be joining you!
    Last edited by Balance; 14-02-2019 at 07:36 AM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    So they will and can continue to give their little emperors and little princesses the best - especially imported products.

And the China government WILL NOT interfere with sanctions and measures which impact adversely on the health and well being of said little emperors and little princesses.

So to all those who fret and worry (and indulge in scare tactics for whatever reason) about the China/NZ tensions - continue to do so but I will not be joining you!
    Well said.....totally agree.

Theres an old adage that I think we can fall back on which is "Happy wife Happy life". The decision makers in China will be the wealthy men. And they will have wives. And they will have babies. And the last thing the decision making man will want is a wife berating him for blocking her access to safe healthy A2 Milk for her babies.

What’s the close today seeweed.

I’ve been banned from saying what I reckon it’ll get to .....

.....but 14 bucks plus sounds pretty good to me
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What’s the close today seeweed.

I’ve been banned from saying what I reckon it’ll get to .....

.....but 14 bucks plus sounds pretty good to me
    ATM has been going up an average of 14c per day for last 10 days. So at that rate is very possible $14 by report day, if no negatives. Good luck holders.

Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Theres an old adage that I think we can fall back on which is "Happy wife Happy life". The decision makers in China will be the wealthy men. And they will have wives. And they will have babies. And the last thing the decision making man will want is a wife berating him for blocking her access to safe healthy A2 Milk for her babies.

Advanced Member

Looks like a bit of profit taking is happening or more shorts

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Looks like a bit of profit taking is happening or more shorts
    Hmm - looks like a double top to me (https://www.google.com/search?q=doub...&oq=double+top). Holders better implement hope strategy - or alternatively take their profits ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)