sharetrader
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    A lot of people get scared when stock prices get high, and ignore how the companies that reach these prices from nothing are actually making phenomenal transformation and growth. Looking forward to the next report. Undervalued provided no undisclosed headwind/political or regulatory changes till the report.

has some COVID protection stamped on it too which doesn't hurt
    Agree, still a great share to have in any portfolio. I can recall days where each 1% SP gain meant cents..... these days each 1% = $2 ......and it still looks capable of out performing the NZX50 av performance for years ahead.

If the up to $1 Bill in cash reserves can earn more than zero % in the bank by turning them into production facilities returning 10 to 20%pa ... then very interesting times ahead.

A $50 share in 2 - 3 years??? The next report will give us a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Agree, still a great share to have in any portfolio. I can recall days where each 1% SP gain meant cents..... these days each 1% = $2 ......and it still looks capable of out performing the NZX50 av performance for years ahead.

If the up to $1 Bill in cash reserves can earn more than zero % in the bank by turning them into production facilities returning 10 to 20%pa ... then very interesting times ahead.

A $50 share in 2 - 3 years??? The next report will give us a clue.
    alternative maths?

... or do you mean that for the 10 shares you are holding 1% up means $2 total gain?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 03-07-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    alternative maths?

... or do you mean that for the 10 shares you are holding 1% up means $2 total gain?
    Good on you BP..... as always DYOR!

Investor

As per The Australian, its rumored that Peter Nathan could be given reins of CEO. He's surely is the most apt appointment for that position and would carry on GB's legacy.

The GAP is at -43% . expecting a pull back prior 19/August/2020.
    Last edited by tomm; 03-07-2020 at 12:21 PM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    As per The Australian, its rumored that Peter Nathan could be given reins of CEO. He's surely is the most apt appointment for that position and would carry on GB's legacy.
    He's my pick..... smacks of a sneaky release to test the market. Let's hope it comes about.

Here's a bit more of what is being said....

"Andrew Mitchell, director at A2 investor Ophir Asset Management, said Mr Nathan was a “first-rate corporate executive”.

“He should receive much of the kudos for managing the highly complex and multiple channels to market for the business,” Mr Mitchell said. “He clearly understands the Asia-Pac market well, having very successfully worked in the region for A2 Milk for over a decade.”

Mr Mitchell said the next chief executive would need “a deep understanding of the complexities of the Chinese infant formula market” as well as “protect the small company culture and agility that has served (A2) so well as they’ve grown”."

Last July our mate Couts said A2 would be $24 in a years time

I reckon he’ll be right ....what a call

Glad I’ve remembered that call when many derided him at the time.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Last July our mate Couts said A2 would be $24 in a years time

I reckon he’ll be right ....what a call

Glad I’ve remembered that call when many derided him at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Okay got you. Then what, pull up some more? Good as I got a sell order of a small bundle at 2150 so I'll either then buy before it or sell more afterwards. It's a nice feeling to have a lot of spare shares of it especially at this time of so called uncertainty.

Great to see Tomm back. You have no idea how much we've missed you....................

If you've followed ATM for any length of time, there's always a pullback after they sprint away by a dollar or two.