sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    It was the board that decided on her appointment and her entitlement to to the "welcome aboard" share entitlement that could be sold at first opportunity. I don't have faith in them.
    The board gave her the opportunity and ability to sell but it was her clueless decision to take advantage of that and sell ALL her shares effectively destroying shareholder value for her own benefit.PS-Agree re the Board also.
    Last edited by couta1; 04-10-2018 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The board gave her the opportunity and ability to sell but it was her clueless decision to take advantage of that and sell ALL her shares effectively destroying shareholder value for her own benefit.
    I'm trying to stay positive and put this unfortunate event behind us. Not helped by 500,000 shares going through already today at $10.96

I guess we are still positive if we are still talking about it. I am ok even the PS is back $10 but I just hope she is not turning ATM into BAL (-60% currently). it seems the market lost the trust/confidence for sure and I don't believe this will be recovered in a short time. what is leadership? there are many companies make the loss for many years but people still believe them/board/team/CEO. I will call that is a good leadership. ATM is going other way........

A few weeks in now and I would have expected some "good news" announcement from the CEO to help turn the tide. All we have had is silence - that's not very creative

hammer time broken the 200d in aus see what happens
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

I wanted to sell half of my ATM since yesterday morning but I have issues with ANZ Securities and since then the SP dropped like a hammer. I'm about to shout someone's ear off.

Quote Originally Posted by clearasmud View Post
    A reason I didn't invest a month or 2 ago was because they said that their big investment in the USA wouldn't be cash flow positive for a couple more years.So I thought the share may drop back.
    Did anyone else notice that?
    I missed that. Florence not helping either.
    But they did say the UK was a problem and there would be an increase in marketing spend.
    NZ milk sales is slow, so back to China and IF.
    This American CEO is .............

At least see weed is happy.
    Last edited by Muppett; 04-10-2018 at 10:16 AM.

atm broken down thru the 200d sma .... bad
    one step ahead of the herd

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    atm broken down thru the 200d sma .... bad
    Did that yesterday bull, broke and closed below. Today follow through.

Quote Originally Posted by clearasmud View Post
    A reason I didn't invest a month or 2 ago was because they said that their big investment in the USA wouldn't be cash flow positive for a couple more years.So I thought the share may drop back.
    Did anyone else notice that?
    The CEO said the reason for the delay in profitability was due to taking more aggressive growth strategy due to success seen in this market. Everything seems to be tracking along very nicely other than some disappointing moves from a certain few in management. For investors I see no reason to panic.