sharetrader
Page 763 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 26366371375375976076176276376476576676777381386312631763 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 23754

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Just lost for words..this lil (may be giant now) beauty keeps delivering....$434ml sales for this half and they did $262ml for first four moths as per update at ASMin Nov. So they've done $172ml for final 2 months (ave of $86ml per month). That's massive, at this rate with increased supply from Synlait they could easily do $500ml+ for later half which would surpass the number to $1bln in sales for the full year.

Wow, that would be huge and imagine all that cash they are sitting on $240ml....

Surely, sp in double digits from here, no looking back.

PS- I tht of selling a 10th of my holdings today, but after seeing the report not letting mine go any cheaply nor did any of the management sold any in the recent past. That tells you something..
    Keep in mind those new Synlait plants didn't start operation until part way through the month of November and then there's time to get the product to market.
    I'm thinking $600-700m sales this half. They've said they're "pleased" with January's sales. I think that's "code speak" for sales of $100m+ for that month.
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-02-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Brilliant result for shareholders. The JV announcement with Fonterra will be looked back on as a ‘tear down the Berlin Wall’ moment, and great news for NZ Inc., as this paves the way for the whole NZ dairy industry to partake in the unique marketing opportunity that is A2 - a giant leap forward for Fonterra. NZ Production capability can now be maximised and not be a potential limiting factor. A2 is one of only 15 brands approved for China IF. Now at last Fonterra can leverage that as well.

Advanced Member

The pre-market build is fizzing. Well over $10. People are shouting BUY into their phones to their brokers right now like its 1986.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    The pre-market build is fizzing. Well over $10. People are shouting BUY into their phones to their brokers right now like its 1986.
    No not BUY. But BUY BUY BUY BUY
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Crikey. Very nice report, glad I've held these since 60c. Even convinced my Mum to buy some! Did pass up putting $16k into them when they trickled down 50c though, investing eh, what a tough cookie.

Now hows about that new deck, somewhere nice to sit and drink a long cool glass of A2.

Also must thank the regular posters on this forum, definitely helped me refine my invest strategy over the last few years.
    Last edited by Ninefingers; 21-02-2018 at 10:07 AM.

used to own them at 50c too .... not a holder now
    one step ahead of the herd

Neighbour and his mates down the bowling club estactic as hell this morning

Better than Term Deposits this share market game they say. Forgiven their past ventures into Comvita, , Hallensteins and Air NZ for eroding their capital in search of divies

Taken more out of the bank and buying more A2 shares they say
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I'm pretty confident these will be $5 in 2-3 years time, after a five for one share split along the way.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Very tidy result, and as a Fonterra Suppliers, I'm so glad to see the JV with Fonterra! I think we will see $12NZD/share today. Do not get caught up in this PE - if they double profits each year than the PE will halve, this could easily be prices at a PE of 60 with nil debt, rev/EBITDA,profit growth and its spitting substantial cash out. Very sound business. Enjoy.

crikey. Just checked what the price is up to already - $10.80. no doubt it will drop back as the day progresses but wow. Feeling quite glad I let FOMO rule my head yesterday. wish I had the guts to buy a lot more.