sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    9.66 hasn't gone yet , there is always upside with a2. So here kitty kitty come and get me, or is it cowy cowy.
    Its had a low of $9.65, you must be close, maybe you'll get it when the robots and the ASX open.

Someone on here said if it breaks down past the $10.12 it will be a very, very slow climb back up to future highs.
    I'm still predicting a RIMM share price graph.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Margin calls in Aussie will be coming thick and fast ATM, until all of these are out of the market Im staying clear, 15 minutes before the Aussie opening will tell all !
    Well said, see where it goes there first before acting....

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Holder & sitting tight. I was Xero holder during the big slide & sold,it slid some more & I felt justified. BUT I had cash sitting in the bank and spent a chunk (I learned a lot about my financial personality type). Now look at Xero share price on the ASX. Lesson learned.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_Belle View Post
    Holder & sitting tight. I was Xero holder during the big slide & sold,it slid some more & I felt justified. BUT I had cash sitting in the bank and spent a chunk (I learned a lot about my financial personality type). Now look at Xero share price on the ASX. Lesson learned.
    XRO may also be hit today, nothing is immune in this market, margin calls destroy many pricing levels .

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

XRO may also be hit today, nothing is immune in this market, margin calls destroy many pricing levels .
    I am quietly hoping XRO will be hit as I would like a few more

(Un) Fortunately I never did buy back into Xero. Thinking of all of you during the volatility, whatever your positions and choices, you can learn a lot.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    a2 on ASX is too fast for me, by the time you put an order in it has moved 5 or 10c.

Guru

Margin calls in Aussie will be coming thick and fast ATM, until all of these are out of the market Im staying clear, 15 minutes before the Aussie opening will tell all !
    There you go Aussie market makers calling the shots now back down below the current level.

Guru

This is the answer to my email to A2 milk re CEO sale of shares:

Thank you for your email and interest in The a2 Milk Company, your comments have been noted.

Although we cannot comment specifically on Jayne’s personal financial situation, we would take this opportunity to provide you with the following information with respect to Jayne’s remuneration package and recent share sale:

• Jayne’s remuneration package included one-off transitional entitlements compensating her for entitlements from her previous employer that were forfeited when she agreed to join The a2 Milk Company. These one-off transitional entitlements included a mix of cash and equity interests in The a2 Milk Company.
    • The transition entitlements (in The a2 Milk Company) were structured to replace the entitlements (in her previous employer) that Jayne forfeited when she agreed to join The a2 Milk Company. The equity entitlements in The a2 Milk Company that have vested replaced the equity entitlements in her former employer that would have vested at the same time had Jayne not left that business to join The a2 Milk Company
    • Jayne sold the shares that she received on vesting to fund tax obligations relating to the automatic exercise of her equity entitlements in The a2 Milk Company and other commitments that she entered into before agreeing to join the company. We can confirm that Jayne entered into the relevant commitments well in advance of her agreeing to join The a2 Milk Company and in the knowledge that she had a future entitlement to receive the benefit of equity interests from her previous employer (that she subsequently forfeited when she joined The a2 Milk Company)
    • Jayne’s ongoing remuneration package (specifically her LTI component) has been structured to ensure Jayne will continue to hold a significant equity interest in the Company moving forward

We wish to confirm that the Company has heard the concerns raised by shareholders and that these concerns have been shared directly with Jayne and the rest of the Board.

The Company understands and takes seriously its continuous disclosure obligations.

We are grateful for shareholders’ support of and interest in the Company.

Kind Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

We wish to confirm that the Company has heard the concerns raised by shareholders and that these concerns have been shared directly with Jayne and the rest of the Board.
    Yadda yadda.
    The company really is in a hole over this. They cant chastise her publicly because they agreed to it all happening beforehand so they are just as culpable.
    The bottom line is she doesnt think her company is that good an investment
    Cant blame her as a person for maximising her wealth, but can blame her as CEO A2.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....