sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    As this thread is supposed to be about A2 milk I will limit my comments with regards to the cost accounting to the fact that most of what has been written here is complete and utter rubbish and is best ignored.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH !
    A condescending post with no substance.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I think you will find that what has been kept is just a transactional history of your previous movements in the stock you sold out of but have consequently repurchased, previous running average should not be added to your new position. PS-Have never used ASB only ANZ.
    Yes you are right they do, so if you made a profit of say $1000 in trade 1, then a loss of $250 in trade 2 it will show a profit of $750 even if it spans financial years.
    I just use a spreadsheet to keep track of each trade.

Happy if we rip back over to a2 team? While this is worthwhile discussion there must be another thread for this?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by petty View Post
    Happy if we rip back over to a2 team? While this is worthwhile discussion there must be another thread for this?
    My thoughts too, pls don't hijack this thread from main point of discussion which is A2.

Thanks folks for your input re Tax and trading. It seemed there are quite a few approaches to it and we could go on and on but at the end of the day the tax guys and gals agree to what approach one should use. Thanks gain for the contributions from some of you and I kindly ask your fellas to leave this subject to rest on this thread and lets resume to discuss A2 shall we.

Default fund management

I discussed A2 last night with the lead of a fund manager re a2.

a) He visited Jayne for a 1;1 and is buying the explanation but ultimately agreed it's always hard to know for sure. She asked for cash, board said no, board offered shares.
    b) He also mentioned that with his 1:1 with the chairman was pretty direct in his acknowledgement of the balls up.
    c) He outliend that market data is really strong locally and the multi channel approach and relabelling have been a success.
    d) He outliend that Jayne is really focussed on US and expects strong growth in this market with a possible IF announcement. (Maybe AGM?)

No dynamites here but thought Id share all the same.

Guru

a) He visited Jayne for a 1;1 and is buying the explanation but ultimately agreed it's always hard to know for sure. She asked for cash, board said no, board offered shares.
    b) He also mentioned that with his 1:1 with the chairman was pretty direct in his acknowledgement of the balls up.
    c) He outliend that market data is really strong locally and the multi channel approach and relabelling have been a success.
    d) He outliend that Jayne is really focussed on US and expects strong growth in this market with a possible IF announcement. (Maybe AGM?)

Thanks Petty. Interesting update and appears the trajectory is continue in some form. Time for the Board and CEO to put the issues behind them and focus on the business.

Investor

Thanks a lot for the snippets, I would expect sp to rally from hereon until ASM as shorts would be starting to cover big time. And depending on ASM presentation and outlook, they'll reassess their new positions.

Advanced Member

ICYMI

The Today programme on 9 ran an investigative report of the hordes of Daigou buyers snapping up infant formula in Australian supermarkets and the outrage from locals. A2 featured heavily https://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ng-for-formula

A2 in its wisdom have started now to direct sell their infant formula to the public so they can reserve their favourite A2 Platinum formula https://a2store.com.au/

Great little work of positive marketing from the A2 team in Australia.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    ICYMI

The Today programme on 9 ran an investigative report of the hordes of Daigou buyers snapping up infant formula in Australian supermarkets and the outrage from locals. A2 featured heavily https://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ng-for-formula
    A2 in its wisdom have started now to direct sell their infant formula to the public so they can reserve their favourite A2 Platinum formula https://a2store.com.au/
    Great little work of positive marketing from the A2 team in Australia.
    Thanks for posting these links Silu - great endorsements of A2.