sharetrader

ATM (And SML) continue with their extreme volatility. No rhyme or reason, just mayhem. I'm only glad I bought when I did - still hanging on as hard as I can. Only a few more days until 11/11 sales and then a few more for the AGM. Hopefully after that things will settle to an acceptable steady upwards trajectory.

It's all so weird. I cant think of one single other product or service where supply cannot meet demand to the extent that people are hunting out truck delivery schedules so they can be first at a supermarket shelf on opening.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    It's all so weird. I cant think of one single other product or service where supply cannot meet demand to the extent that people are hunting out truck delivery schedules so they can be first at a supermarket shelf on opening.
    Not so weird if you have experienced A1 related digestive issues.

As an A1 milk digestive sufferer I understand and can appreciate the loyalty A2 attracts. This loyalty is even more so for Asian/Indian/Middle Eastern and Southern European consumers who are more prone to A1 related digestive issues.

This knowledge also makes me appreciate that the recent threat of A2's 'misleading claims and advertising' by the entrenched USA A1 producers, is going to struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Well I'll be a monkeys ar..hole. Burnt again. Thought I would be a smart a..se and buy at 11.55am before Aussi open at $10.40. Another lesson not learned, again.
    You're not alone!! I bought a truck load at $10.41

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 44wishlists View Post
    You're not alone!! I bought a truck load at $10.41
    No worries, very difficult to know how far down or up this pup will go on any given day, I chased it down starting at $10.50 and ended at $10.06.Could be the last shake out before the climb leading to the AGM.PS-Still plenty of shorters in action on Mon/Tues.

One of the reasons that I bought this morning because in the past week, I see A2 IF milks are flying off the shelves in a large supermarket in Hong Kong, (To be exact, it's Taste at Festival Walk, Kowloon Tong, a popular shopping mall for mainlanders). Although I m not there 24/7, talking to stuffs and they said they just couldn't keep up with the demands leading up to the 11.11 event.

Guru

I think it is about time to talk to my freight contact and see what SML are doing. Last time I asked about it (some while ago), they were airfreighting A2 IF constantly, rather than the cheaper seafreight, due to stocks and keeping up with demand.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    ATM (And SML) continue with their extreme volatility. No rhyme or reason, just mayhem. I'm only glad I bought when I did - still hanging on as hard as I can. Only a few more days until 11/11 sales and then a few more for the AGM. Hopefully after that things will settle to an acceptable steady upwards trajectory.

Remember years ago the mayhem and queues when Apple released a new I Phone ? Settled down much more these days because in many ways Samsung make a better product. Hope Nestle don't turn out to be to ATM what Samsung is to Apple
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Remember years ago the mayhem and queues when Apple released a new I Phone ? Settled down much more these days because in many ways Samsung make a better product. Hope Nestle don't turn out to be to ATM what Samsung is to Apple
    The A2 pie is of an ever increasing size so plenty of room for other players, A2 is the future of milk or should I say back to the future considering all cows were originally A2 milk producers.PS-Nestle have a lot of reputational damage to tidy up in China.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Being an insider, I can tell you that the hype was created by Apple itself. Those eager buyers queuing up overnight were all paid by Apple to do so. Standard industry trick from the American brands.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Being an insider, I can tell you that the hype was created by Apple itself. Those eager buyers queuing up overnight were all paid by Apple to do so. Standard industry trick from the American brands.
    Really?!