sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    glad i decided not to wait for the agm to start lol short rules haha nothing new in agm , pe too high world wide anything with high pe being sold off
    I think A2 is holding up ok in comparison to the market as a whole. Red arrows for miles.

Human intervention in product manufacture is near on impossible (in response to needles in strawberries) (seems they may look at more secure caps)

Demand growth in China is higher than expected.

Thats a wrap. See,ms they have plans in place to invest in areas that will return maximum capital growth to shareholders - but to early to say what they are. Unlikely to be UHT / yoghurt in your local supermarket.

Disc holder - and will remain a holder.
    Last edited by minimoke; 20-11-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I think A2 is holding up ok in comparison to the market as a whole. Red arrows for miles.
    The bull probably having more fun shorting other stocks than A2MC at present. Or is the bull being burnt and turning into a A1-free milking "bull"?

a2 results were not flash , pumped up by fx for the quarter , pe is way high . anyway ive always said just playing it to it gets back to a more sensible pe ... its a great company
    one step ahead of the herd

Solid result, very strong growth in net profit. PE seems reasonable to me considering the growth and outlook but the lack of dividend means its not an ideal fit for where I want to position my portfolio for 2019 and beyond. Not holding at present but this stock keeps getting better value as earnings grow so its on my watch list.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

S Hers very hard to please in this market, gun shy to say the lease and now that the AGM is out of the way theres no point holding until the next "update " !!

Advanced Member

I just think the whole market is in turmoil. I have transferred some risky shares at a loss to some safer shares and that has helped. I will continue holding both ATM and SML

Outside thinking.

Been busy out and about today and after my initial concerns that the sales were lower than my expectations I’ve decided to continue to hold because;

1.) I’m happy with Sb9’s and Winners assessments of value (my workings had today's val at $NZ11.50 at PE of 30 but happy at $12.00 which is also is the figure quoted by the Coppo report at per this screen pic.)
    Coppo Report.jpg
    2.) These latest results do not include China’s Singles Day which from anectodotal evidence has seen further ATM market share increases and as alluded to at the AGM today ATM’s sales were conservatively ‘managed’.
    3.) The first qtr excludes much benefit from the NZ market Frontera relationship
    4.) USA market gains remain promising and 'on track' as this article describes.
    5.) Growing cash balance a great buffer to enhance Shareholder value.

My conclusion, ATM will continue to outperform the NZX50 index and remains a keeper for me.

Banned

89c price spread, gotta love that volatility even on a good news day.

this price action tells me its going lower .. whats a good pe ? less than 20 ? 10 ?
    one step ahead of the herd