sharetrader
    IMO

Husband and wife team using the same nick

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    there must be a number of ways of meeting that obligation. And it doesn't seem to make sense to me that you would "sacrifice" shares that a you are committed to increasing in value when you must have other resources to fund that obligation.

So what she is saying, essentially, is her ATM shares will be the cheapest way (best use of her capital) to meet the obligation.
    Either that or she is uninterested in taking any real risk , which doesnt sit that well with a corporate leader (who needs to take risks to get rewards).
    She's a trougher , but a good one. Can shareholders live with that?
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Twitter the other day

a2MilkUK (@a2MilkUK)
    13/11/18, 5:44 AM
    a2 Milk™ is on special offer in Tesco. Pick up a carton for just £1 and see if you, like thousands of others, love the difference.

Offer ends 20th November

Find your local Tesco here: a2milk.co.uk/find pic.twitter.com/HTlNdPNdww
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Twitter the other day

a2MilkUK (@a2MilkUK)
    13/11/18, 5:44 AM
    a2 Milk™ is on special offer in Tesco. Pick up a carton for just £1 and see if you, like thousands of others, love the difference.

Offer ends 20th November

Find your local Tesco here: a2milk.co.uk/find pic.twitter.com/HTlNdPNdww
    a2Milk USA is giving away free milk (Day 2 today) as part of their latest marketing campaign. You can check out more details of the promotion on their Instagram page. "a2milkusa"

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Either that or she is uninterested in taking any real risk , which doesnt sit that well with a corporate leader (who needs to take risks to get rewards).
    She's a trougher , but a good one. Can shareholders live with that?
    Very dissappointing that an otherwise good company result would be shafted by a pre-announcement that the CEO intends to flick her entitlement shares again in 2019 when they vest, albeit paid out by a share buy back. This beggars belief, have these muppets got no idea about managing investor sentiment?

There was one a time when employees were given stock in a company to ensure their interests where aligned with the outcome of the business. Now some folk just want to ditch stock to get cash asap, rock up late to the party (after the hard work was done) and demand a pay rise.

Someone is trying to milk this thing. If i were a shareholder, I'd be pushing for a vote to get rid of the cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Very dissappointing that an otherwise good company result would be shafted by a pre-announcement that the CEO intends to flick her entitlement shares again in 2019 when they vest, albeit paid out by a share buy back. This beggars belief, have these muppets got no idea about managing investor sentiment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    There was one a time when employees were given stock in a company to ensure their interests where aligned with the outcome of the business. Now some folk just want to ditch stock to get cash asap, rock up late to the party (after the hard work was done) and demand a pay rise.

Someone is trying to milk this thing. If i were a shareholder, I'd be pushing for a vote to get rid of the cow.
    No matter what story Herdlicker comes up with the optics on this look really, really bad and it's not a good look for the board either.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I watched almost the whole AGM and the cold response she gave about selling her shares again due to "tax obligations" was just unbelievable... despite the whole media pessimism/sp drop on the previous selling,she just does not get it and why would you? Also the chairman spoke about how "difficult" was to get her on board as if he got the "kohinoor" of CEO's...i am still not convinced on the reasoning of not giving cash instead of shares(when you have a truck load and not being distributed...)

The last interview about her selling of shares on Bloomberg for "tax obligations"....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lByBtCKM98s

For investors like me ...the sentiment sounds very negative and my patience is certainly being tested.

She's selling shares in August 2019- how does she know what her tax obligations are already. Isn't she on some sort of pay tax as you earn now?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    She's selling shares in August 2019- how does she know what her tax obligations are already. Isn't she on some sort of pay tax as you earn now?
    She obviously had trouble paying her tax bills on her humble 8 million a year prior salary at Jetstar, the poor dear has only made 4 million since joining A2 a few months back so could be having cash flow issues.