sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    An unbelievabull buying opportunity for those with cash to spare.
    I'd be interested at $10 with a lot of the hype taken out of it. Too much risk with concentration of supply to China, (in the current hostile trade environment) for my liking.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'd be interested at $10 with a lot of the hype taken out of it. Too much risk with concentration of supply to China, (in the current hostile trade environment) for my liking.
    Lol Beagle the biggest risk you'll ever take and you take it most days is to drive your car.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Lol Beagle the biggest risk you'll ever take and you take it most days is to drive your car.
    People who own ATM drive cars too.......maybe Couta we should start calling you ' evil kinevil "

I agree there is too much risk carrying by A2 at this stage. On top of the concentration in Chinese IF market, if Trump decided (or even just Tweet) to declare a (potential) tariff on any Australia imports, (which he thought about it in the weekend on the aluminium product), that would send A2M price way down south. Never says never, he is Donald Trump.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    People who own ATM drive cars too.......maybe Couta we should start calling you ' evil kinevil "
    I'm kinda wondering what is more risky, taking the big block out for a spin or the upcoming ski season. PS- I've never traded ATM shares whilst driving the big block but have whilst on the ski lift.

short bounce might go under 14 today?
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by 44wishlists View Post
    I agree there is too much risk carrying by A2 at this stage. On top of the concentration in Chinese IF market, if Trump decided (or even just Tweet) to declare a (potential) tariff on any Australia imports, (which he thought about it in the weekend on the aluminium product), that would send A2M price way down south. Never says never, he is Donald Trump.

A change to US tariffs on Aussie imports / exports would have absolutely zero impact on A2.

if China increased tariffs on Aussie imports and cracked down on the grey market it could have huge implications for A2 but chances of that happening are basically non existant.

Quote Originally Posted by Patient Panda View Post
    A change to US tariffs on Aussie imports / exports would have absolutely zero impact on A2.

if China increased tariffs on Aussie imports and cracked down on the grey market it could have huge implications for A2 but chances of that happening are basically non existant.
    actually the risk is if nz sided with the US and china blacklisted A2 products. as seen other places when the govt tells people to not buy there products they dont
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    short bounce might go under 14 today?
    Lol shorters Incineration time will come again, they never learn, may the next bonfire be larger than the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    actually the risk is if nz sided with the US and china blacklisted A2 products. as seen other places when the govt tells people to not buy there products they dont

Why in the world would NZ side with the US? Political suicide.

NZ is Chinas bread basket / milk bottle. They would be hurt more by blacklisting NZ imports.