sharetrader
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Not all the shorts have to cover if they are held by passive funds.
    Could well be, but my theory is that they cover here for another attack later when sp is around $16 or even higher...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Could well be, but my theory is that they cover here for another attack later when sp is around $16 or even higher...
    Will be interesting to see how many have covered over the last 3 days, 6.5 mill were covered on AGM day.

Advanced Member

Will be interesting to see how many have covered over the last 3 days, 6.5 mill were covered on AGM day.
    a2m in Auss getting close to $14 again. Two blocks at 13.99 and 14 don't seem to be pushing back the price at the moment.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    a2m in Auss getting close to $14 again. Two blocks at 13.99 and 14 don't seem to be pushing back the price at the moment.
    Has been an awesome week for me as it would have been for you, trading a third of my holding up and down to lock in some good profits.

Advanced Member

Has been an awesome week for me as it would have been for you, trading a third of my holding up and down to lock in some good profits.
    Good on you Couta, glad to see you came out on top, admire your tenacity through what has been a very testing period.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Good on you Couta, glad to see you came out on top, admire your tenacity through what has been a very testing period.
    Thanks, yep pretty tough to have all your actual profits put into negative territory twice over the last 6 months odd, keen to hold onto them this time.
    Last edited by couta1; 22-11-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Advanced Member

From 20/9/19 have bought 17 parcels in the 12.40 to 13.60 region. Am now able to do a motley fool, and sit on the side lines and make large gains while waiting for there verdict of whether a2 is worthwhile investing in.

bought a bit at 12.75 and sold at 14.88 , that is my Xmas holiday spend
    The rest will hold onto it, now waiting for a "POP" to buy as it reached the RSI of overbought or when insider selling their shares as usual.
    Last edited by tomm; 22-11-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    bought a bit at 12.75 and sold at 14.88 , that is my Xmas holiday spend
    The rest will hold onto it, now waiting for a "POP" to buy as it reached the RSI of overbought or when insider selling their shares as usual.
    My selling a third just grew to a half, those itchy fingers hard to control but it sure is fun.Lol

My selling a third just grew to a half, those itchy fingers hard to control but it sure is fun.Lol
    I am sure you are a guru trader as how they say, you don't bother about a few cents up and down do you. LOL