sharetrader
Page 728 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 22862867871872472572672772872973073173273877882812281728 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    More than a breather, nearly 20% down from it's recent high, getting into correction territory.
    I can never win with ATM. I always buy and sell at the wrong time so I'm just going to hold my little share for a while. The growth potential is insane so it will bounce back at some point. I am surprised no one seemed to care about the settlement with Lion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I can never win with ATM. I always buy and sell at the wrong time so I'm just going to hold my little share for a while. The growth potential is insane so it will bounce back at some point. I am surprised no one seemed to care about the settlement with Lion.
    Same here, I missed out on the price going from $4 to $8 odd with an XXOS holding over a 3 month period. I was a very nervous holder back then but feel comfortable now holding the stock longer term as it has been derisked IMO. I guess it doesn't really matter whether you pay 50c or so more than you could have when the stock could be worth double the current price in a few years time. At the moment the shorters are in control of the price direction and not fundamentals.

Maybe some institutions need to fill the tank ahead of ATM S&P/NZX 10 Index rebalance – Effective at the Open on December 18, 2017 and looking for a bargain.

Valuations from 6 in-house researchers had an average of over $9 the highest been $9.75 so nothing has changed since except China's double 12 shopping spree a repeat of the Double 11 which just finished this morning. No results yet if successful for A2 brand.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Just remember one number $52.3mln NPAT for 4 months of this FY as per ASM update, which is about 22c EPS annualised. And since that the final risk factor (lion case) has been put to bed, nothing to worry about long term prospects from here....just be patient and ride out the wave.

so this is the shaking of the tree I have heard about lol. I bought in 2 days ago and almost sold this morning when it was in free fall.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    so this is the shaking of the tree I have heard about lol. I bought in 2 days ago and almost sold this morning when it was in free fall.
    Welcome to the A2 Coaster, sit up, buckle up and hold on for dear life.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Just remember one number $52.3mln NPAT for 4 months of this FY as per ASM update, which is about 22c EPS annualised. And since that the final risk factor (lion case) has been put to bed, nothing to worry about long term prospects from here....just be patient and ride out the wave.

That's exactly what I told my neighbour - he and his bowling mates were beginning to wonder if they had bought another dog of a stock. They are still ahead thank goodness

Though I now regret jokingly saying the only time to start worrying is if it they get caught up in a contaminated product scare like that French company is going through ....gave him the heebie jeebies
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Keep falling I hope. Want to top up early next year. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Keep falling I hope. Want to top up early next year. 
    Hit my stop-loss yesterday so sold out & put 30% into HLG. So I'm also hoping for the fall to continue to re-enter at a later date.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Keep falling I hope. Want to top up early next year. ��

Next update mid February. Can you afford leaving it until then.