sharetrader
Page 729 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 22962967971972572672772872973073173273373977982912291729 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 23754

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Welcome to the A2 Coaster, sit up, buckle up and hold on for dear life.
    wipes sweat from brow

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Next update mid February. Can you afford leaving it until then.
    I already have ATM and want it to go down further so I can buy more. I don't have any funds right now, but next year I hope to buy more depending on the sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I already have ATM and want it to go down further so I can buy more. I don't have any funds right now, but next year I hope to buy more depending on the sp
    I hope for my sake your cunning plans fail as I am getting a bit of a hammering here. Expecting big increases between now and sometime next year!

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I hope for my sake your cunning plans fail as I am getting a bit of a hammering here. Expecting big increases between now and sometime next year!
    Oh yee of little faith. Good things will come around the Feb update. In the short term I expect more volatility. Just be patient. Take a long term chill pill.

(BTW strange off market sale at the end of the day well below the trend.)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Oh yee of little faith. Good things will come around the Feb update. In the short term I expect more volatility. Just be patient. Take a long term chill pill.

(BTW strange off market sale at the end of the day well below the trend.)
    Went at the "weighted average" for the day.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I can never win with ATM. I always buy and sell at the wrong time so I'm just going to hold my little share for a while. The growth potential is insane so it will bounce back at some point. I am surprised no one seemed to care about the settlement with Lion.
    It appears we are in a little down trend. Lower highs and lower lows generally for the last 7 days or so. If it makes you feel better, I bought 15,000 on Monday and Tuesday at av price 7.79, thinking that was the bottom, and sold them today for av price 7.73. Have decided to wait for the dust to settle and think there is more tree shaking and sp manipulation to come.Will keep a small amount and might get back in at a lower price later on. At this rate might get some in the early to mid 7s.

Membaa

Stock is getting hammered, [snip] PS-Charts mean diddly squat with this stock, most indicators showing it's oversold, RSI hasn't been below 30 since the stock was around $4.
    I dunno about that Couta, I find the chart works pretty well for ATM, the double top fail was called and followed through, SP continued down through the rising trend line signalling further weakness (don't buy the short term downtrend), then today it probed below the 50EMA touching the lower Bollinger and bounced back to close above the 50EMA, suggesting technical support kicked in. As for the RSI, I think it was below 30 way back 19/5/2016 for a few days when the SP was about $1.70 and not since. Even now it's above 40 so not oversold at all, but down trending still. MACD is looking pretty messed up though, but it's a lagging indicator.

ATM looks to be just blowing off a bit of toppy price action, maybe got ahead of itself and people skimming some profits off the table. Hard to say where to from here, just play it day by day. The chart helps a lot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I dunno about that Couta, I find the chart works pretty well for ATM, the double top fail was called and followed through, SP continued down through the rising trend line signalling further weakness (don't buy the short term downtrend), then today it probed below the 50EMA touching the lower Bollinger and bounced back to close above the 50EMA, suggesting technical support kicked in. As for the RSI, I think it was below 30 way back 19/5/2016 for a few days when the SP was about $1.70 and not since. Even now it's above 40 so not oversold at all, but down trending still. MACD is looking pretty messed up though, but it's a lagging indicator.

ATM looks to be just blowing off a bit of toppy price action, maybe got ahead of itself and people skimming some profits off the table. Hard to say where to from here, just play it day by day. The chart helps a lot.
    What I mean by the chart comment is that even when it looks oversold, the shorters and players can keep it heading southward. Perhaps your looking at a different chart with different parameters to me, I've got RSI at 23 using (14) W%R and Slow Stoch also in oversold territory, Bollie bands look like they are not too far away from starting to come together to me.
    Last edited by couta1; 13-12-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Membaa

What I mean by the chart comment is that even when it looks oversold, the shorters and players can keep it heading southward. Perhaps your looking at a different chart with different parameters to me, I've got RSI at 23 using (14) W%R and Slow Stoch also in oversold territory.
    I've got RSI at 44.19 using 14 period but it's a quick check using Yahoo charts so maybe unreliable. I also checked the short positions on ASX (for yesterday) and was surprised that only 0.6% of the issued securities are short, mind you that's 432,591 shares so if I bothered (or could) find the trade data and do the maths it might be having a bearing on the SP decline, depends on how many of them were/are triggered.

I reckon it's mainly profit taking, and the charts are helpful timing exits and re-entry.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I've got RSI at 44.19 using 14 period but it's a quick check using Yahoo charts so maybe unreliable. I also checked the short positions on ASX (for yesterday) and was surprised that only 0.6% of the issued securities are short, mind you that's 432,591 shares so if I bothered (or could) find the trade data and do the maths it might be having a bearing on the SP decline, depends on how many of them were/are triggered.

I reckon it's mainly profit taking, and the charts are helpful timing exits and re-entry.
    Over the last 20 trading days, excluding today, the average shorts as a % of volume was 17% with a range of 2.97% to a whopping 54.5 % on November 24th, clearly the shorters are wrecking havoc IMO.